The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 47 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

C-note you are very correct :p

Ride at 8pm tonight, you random bastards!

Seriously tonight's ride was EPIC after the timmies stop, yeah you guys missed out.. We were in the zone! Seriously enjoyed the Riding Sync.

Gold digger, TurnAkey, and Phillyman you guys missed out.
Problem? You mad? U jelly?

Seriously tonight's ride was EPIC after the timmies stop, yeah you guys missed out.. We were in the zone! Seriously enjoyed the Riding Sync.

Gold digger, TurnAkey, and Phillyman you guys missed out.
Problem? You mad? U jelly?

Whats up?

Gold Digger, considering your other thread. Your only allowed to ride with us if you get a 1000cc bike :p

i just woke up and im craving some of that ice cream all over my face! oh em gee!

Oh god Phillymon and Phillyman. I'm so confused.

Btw sorry for breaking off on Saturday phil. We were close to my area so I figured it would be a good time to go. You riding this evening. I'm heading to cnotes at 530

it was an epic night ride. can anyone there from last nights ride give me pointers for obvious reasons that should not be discussed..(ice cream shop ride) pm me.

i'm bad with names, but your bikes looks like the one that was behind me with the camera. got a vid posted up somewhere??

Yup that was me, I haven't posted much of my videos in a while but I do plan to someday get around to it, hehe. Unfortunately a lot of the night-time ones don't really turn out very well, the GoPro and Contour cameras aren't the greatest at capturing details at night. But I do have a YouTube channel, at http://www.youtube.com/tekninja81/ if you want to see what little I've gotten up so far.

Back
Top Bottom