The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 49 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

So we riding after some tail gators? :p

Hey guys.... anything going on tonight?

I'm working on a Niagara Route, though may need to ask Maer for some help. Sunday may be too soon.

Working on
- Eastern route, 507 // something closer.
- Sweet Route to forks and beyond!
- Niagara Route

Tell me which one you guys like.

Given this will be a day ride for once. :pP

EDIT: It's going to be forks route.

Tentative date for ride: Sunday, August 13
Date of test ride: Sunday August 7

Reason for Tentative is that I'd like all if not most of the regulars on this ride.

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan!
I'm working on a Niagara Route, though may need to ask Maer for some help. Sunday may be too soon. Working on - Eastern route, 507 // something closer. - Sweet Route to forks and beyond! - Niagara RouteTell me which one you guys like.Given this will be a day ride for once. :pPEDIT: It's going to be forks route. Tentative date for ride: Sunday, August 13 Date of test ride: Sunday August 7 Reason for Tentative is that I'd like all if not most of the regulars on this ride.

I want to do the Niagara route....... to Buffalo too, for some Cheesecake Factory!!!:D
I can't do the tentative date........ working :(

I'm working on a Niagara Route, though may need to ask Maer for some help. Sunday may be too soon.

Working on
- Eastern route, 507 // something closer.
- Sweet Route to forks and beyond!
- Niagara Route

Tell me which one you guys like.

Given this will be a day ride for once. :pP

EDIT: It's going to be forks route.

Tentative date for ride: Sunday, August 13
Date of test ride: Sunday August 7

Reason for Tentative is that I'd like all if not most of the regulars on this ride.

There's a good chance I'm in for this... I have the niagara route as well.. Ujelly is back on two?

This august 7 tentative, where and when is it starting??If this doesn't play out, anyone want to ride up to Wakestock for the day?

Test Ride to Niagara yesterday was EPIC!!!
Tornique, should have stuck around for last portion......
Sign said "Winding Road for Next 22KM!" :lol:
Best part was not getting Rained on the whole ride!!!

Don't worry to those that missed it, the real ride will be next week & way better since Phillymon will be able to omit the bad roads.
Too bad I can't make it! :(

so is it niagara or forks?

either way im in

Is this ride nub friendly?

Back
Top Bottom