The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Close to 3AM. He dipped before midnight though :p

close_enough_The_Newest_Sharenator_s367x279_103178_475_Meme_Base_After_Dark-s367x279-184649-535.jpg

went for a quick spin after I left. Got home at 1am, up for work at 5am . . BB tonight ! Gonna sleep now someone text me when the meet is about 1h prior.

... anyone heading to KC before going to BB ... say 8ish?

what time do you guys normally roll out at night? where is KC exactly? I was hoping to join up soon..

I'm just waiting to close up at work, and will be heading to KC for a coffee and to meet up with a few riders around 8... will likely be at BB for 9.

I'm just waiting to close up at work, and will be heading to KC for a coffee and to meet up with a few riders around 8... will likely be at BB for 9.

What does BB stand for?

So what the hell was that last night!?!?!? A couple hours at BB, then an hour for ice cream, then an hour at McD??? Are bikes just for posing and getting to the next junk food destination faster???

So what the hell was that last night!?!?!? A couple hours at BB, then an hour for ice cream, then an hour at McD??? Are bikes just for posing and getting to the next junk food destination faster???

tumblr_lilnuxic8P1qcexbyo1_500.jpg

ihasafunny-calm-down.jpg

The real riding started when everyone left...Goldie and I did a nice rip :) and saw Phillymon!

haha!

riding does not happen on wkdays man...wkdays is just fast food runs... :lmao:

I was spoiled after that great ride last week... we need 7up to start hosting those weekly evening rides again, those were all ride and no pose!

In the future I just need to remember that Tuesday's are not riding, they're posing and social meetups! That way I will arrive with the correct mindset... also a perfect time to 2up as Goldie suggested :)

I was spoiled after that great ride last week... we need 7up to start hosting those weekly evening rides again, those were all ride and no pose!

In the future I just need to remember that Tuesday's are not riding, they're posing and social meetups! That way I will arrive with the correct mindset... also a perfect time to 2up as Goldie suggested :)

speaking of 2 up..if my gf doesn't have work...anyone want to take her as passenger? :)
for next week?

*looks at magoo*

If you guys are riding tonight im out, need to catch up on some sleep. Last time I remember being this tiered were my exam weeks . . . ZzZzZz.

If you guys are riding tonight im out, need to catch up on some sleep. Last time I remember being this tiered were my exam weeks . . . ZzZzZz.

How are you lacking sleep when you left at like 10:30ish? o.o

what time are you guys heading out?

speaking of 2 up..if my gf doesn't have work...anyone want to take her as passenger? :)
for next week?

*looks at magoo*

I might do that too...

Make note: Posing is Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

what time are you guys heading out?

I think tonight is KC and Chat Bout! (http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?138699-Chat-Bout!-New-Wednesday-weekly-hang-out!)

probably aiming for 8ish

Don't think RFID did a legit evening ride as of yet...only legit one he did was the 507 run and that was on a weekend during the day...

JUST SAYIN!

The others ones we did ride were short lil ones =/ meh.

Back
Top Bottom