The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Today is perfect day to ride, but apparently I'd be missing the rides for a next little while, bike have some problem,

:(

How are you lacking sleep when you left at like 10:30ish? o.o

Well I figured that it was Tuesdays, which always ends up being a POSER night so Myself, Leo, and Terry went for a ride around the city and I didn't get home till 1:30 . . so there !

Today is perfect day to ride, but apparently I'd be missing the rides for a next little while, bike have some problem,

:(

What's wrong with the bike ?

Don't think RFID did a legit evening ride as of yet...only legit one he did was the 507 run and that was on a weekend during the day...

JUST SAYIN!

The others ones we did ride were short lil ones =/ meh.

He isn't the same old RFID from last season.... back then R.F.I.D. were just initials, but now it's his job. Hence the sleeping early and end to late night rides.

challenge-accepted.png

Money on Ujelly, seriously. hahaha

tumblr_lilnuxic8P1qcexbyo1_500.jpg

ihasafunny-calm-down.jpg

The real riding started when everyone left...Goldie and I did a nice rip :) and saw Phillymon!

Hahaha, I wanted to catch up. but we were on opposite sides of DVP.

The random night ride!

Was chatting with RFID after our ride tonight, we're going to make these random night rides more organized.

I ride every night as long as it does not rain, so expect me there everyday unless otherwise posted. I get there anywhere between 930 and 945, dependent on work.
I ride a 07 Black/Silver CBR600rr.

These are Weekday rides, Sunday-Thursdays, shortened for those that have work the next day. RFID will plan the weekend rides to random locations outside GTA (yes you RFID)

Check Thread approx 3 hours before around 6pm everynight.

Meet up time: 9:30pm

Location dependent on day,
Tuesday will be Burrito Boys @ Port Credit, Thursdays will be Leslie and lakeshore.
Every other day is KC

Leaving time: 10:00pm
End Time: 1:00am
Duration of Ride: 3 hours
Pace/style: Pace is adjusted according to who is riding, N00bs welcome.

If you'd like to pose please arrive earlier to make time for others to admire your bike.

Rules
1. Gas up before 10pm, we leave at 10pm// I will leave at 10pm even solo ride (FOREVER ALONE!!!)
2. Don't care about what gear you wear...if anything happens your responsible. We are not your parents to constantly nag about wearing proper gear.
3. If you are new, or relatively new. Please let me know, so I can adjust the pace, and at the same time...
4. RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE/YOUR OWN LIMIT
5. http://www.sunsethog.com/groupRiding.html

EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW NUMBER 11.

6. By joining these rides, we are not responsible if anything happens. As stated in rule #4, you will ride your own ride.

Comments, suggestions etc. Please let me know what you guys want and I'll incorporate it. Let's see how this goes, commited to providing good rides.

Last edited:
Re: The random night ride!

Rules
1. Gas up before 10pm, we leave at 10pm// I will leave at 10pm even solo ride (FOREVER ALONE!!!)
2. Don't care about what you gear you wear...if anything happens your responsible. We are not your parents to constantly nag about wearing proper gear.
3. If you are new, or relatively new. Please let me know.
4. RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE/YOUR OWN LIMIT
5. Insert Maer's url on how to group ride here
6. By joining these rides, we are not responsible if anything happens. As stated in rule #4, you will ride your own ride.

fixed :) See you guys at Leslie and Lakeshore! Whose going to go to the Boston Pizza All you can eat with the eastendriders?

And Phillymon and RFID pleae don't make this ride a
249739_618775029994_227301608_4229059_1472978_n.jpg

:D

Last edited:

I will be there for the BP thingy...

u going?

From what I recall correctly:
- Magoo
- Myself
- Goldie
- You
- RFID (Later on? at 8ish)
- MR_JOE (same thing later tonight)
- Vlad

That's all I know

I'll be there too!
You bringing Kerry as well? She needs to ride james!

- Magoo
- Myself
- Goldie
- You
- Vlad

That's all I know

- Magoo
- Myself
- Goldie
- You
- Vlad

That's all I know

I might skip it, don't really wanna get stuffed lol

I'll be there too!
You bringing Kerry as well? She needs to ride james!

Gonna be in the dog house tonight....

BUT no I'm not bringing kerry...I wanna do some riding afterwards can't ride with a passenger behind...and I need all the power I can get too! lol.

I dunno...i'll see if she's cool of me just going to BP with her and dropping her back home afterwards :)

Rules
2. Please no squiding. leather Jacket and shorts do not count as well.
3. If you are new, or relatively new. Please let me know.
4. Reserved for future rules
5. ""
6. ""
7. ""
"". ""
[/B]

5. Ride your own ride.
6. Will breadcrumb.

Thank GOD......an organized late night ride......maybe I'll come for this.....
as long as theres NO waiting around in this heat...LOL

Back
Top Bottom