The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Re: The random night ride!

Just learning from you and Rfid, Don't be jealous.

proof? Don't recall to have any :p

bwuahaha what time you guys going to BP

sorry, abit confused here. Some of you guys are going to BP but the final meet is at L&L then ride from there? Id love to join tonight or some other nights. how do I differ you guys from other rest of the riders there? rides? Ive got a blue SV650 with a tank bra :)

When everyone comes out you can yell... 'Owww, you're hurting my butt!' that's how we'll know it's you. :lol:

Ha! so true.. so BP then L&L?

How would you know if its us?

Look for a white 10 gxr that's dirty as fcuk and has the dumb warning label stickers still on them.

As well, look for a black honda cbr 600RR 07 that has the akra exhaust, red D3 grips, red rim tape.

And lastly, look for the white 125 that is parked with the 600+CC bikes.
:)

right on! thanks guys..

Rules
1. Gas up before 10pm, we leave at 10pm// I will leave at 10pm even solo ride (FOREVER ALONE!!!)
2. Don't care about what gear you wear...if anything happens your responsible. We are not your parents to constantly nag about wearing proper gear.
3. If you are new, or relatively new. Please let me know, so I can adjust the pace, and at the same time...
4. RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE/YOUR OWN LIMIT
5. http://www.sunsethog.com/groupRiding.html

EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW NUMBER 11.

6. By joining these rides, we are not responsible if anything happens. As stated in rule #4, you will ride your own ride.

7. WHEN the cops come......your on YOUR own.

8. YOU don't know anyone....."I'm just following that red MOHAWK B****"....

hot fudge, did i miss you guys?? I was there 10 to 10.. I was eyeing the white cbr :) did he show up.. LoL

Nice ride tonight, the ride officially ended at 1am @ Tremaine and Britannia lol. aka middle of nowhere.

hot fudge, did i miss you guys?? I was there 10 to 10.. I was eyeing the white cbr :) did he show up.. LoL

RFID was late to BP and didn't show at LNL cause he got the news that they were kicking people out.

I was there on the Timmies side, got there 9:45, left 10pm.

LIke Ujelly said, look for the Black 2007 CBR600rr with red rim tape//red D3 grips, GPS ram mount and akra exhaust, helmet also has a chick on it.
or try to find that 125 parked on the bike rack.

Left L&L @ 10:01. Black/silver CBR, black 6R, blue 6R, black/orange Gixxer, silver older 6R.

If we're playing who's the man, please take yourself and your package to the nearest hooker. She should be able to tell.

Last edited:
Rules
1. Gas up before 10pm, we leave at 10pm// I will leave at 10pm even solo ride (FOREVER ALONE!!!)
2. Don't care about what gear you wear...if anything happens your responsible. We are not your parents to constantly nag about wearing proper gear.
3. If you are new, or relatively new. Please let me know, so I can adjust the pace, and at the same time...
4. RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE/YOUR OWN LIMIT
5. http://www.sunsethog.com/groupRiding.html

EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW NUMBER 11.

6. By joining these rides, we are not responsible if anything happens. As stated in rule #4, you will ride your own ride.

7. WHEN the cops come......your on YOUR own.

8. YOU don't know anyone....."I'm just following that PINK MOHAWK B****"....

fixed! :happy3:

Im out tonight, have other plans. I am up for a ride possibly after 12-1am though. Will check back then.

Im out tonight, have other plans. I am up for a ride possibly after 12-1am though. Will check back then.

same home base, same bike :) -- id be up for a night run too

**your QUOTE** "Be good or be good at it"
Puc-king right I’ve got my gun, semi-Cartermatic
Yeah, put a d**k in their mouth, so I guess it’s “f-ck what they say”

sick lyrics LOL

Back
Top Bottom