The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

A 125 is perfectly capable of getting your knee down. Skill has nothing to do with what you ride . . .
True statement *serious face*

You just mad I zoom by you on turns :)
you know those seniors that walk down stairs and you're stuck behind them? that's how I feel behind you on turns. J/ks :) challenge accepted *insert stick man here*

True statement *serious face*

you know those seniors that walk down stairs and you're stuck behind them? that's how I feel behind you on turns. J/ks :) challenge accepted *insert stick man here*

challenge-accepted.png

7 year warranty just expired . . . Im sure it was from me pushing the visor up too far, fast, and hard. Meh not the end of the world; I learned my lesson.

WTF, that's retarded. Can you get it replaced under any sort of warranty or anything? Sounds like a manufacturing defect or something...

Enough chatter about broken visors...
Who is up for a ride tonight? Lets rip up the pavement in this hot weather and lean until I my scrape my squid knee...

I'm more game than Charlie Sheen.

Who is up for a ride tonight? Lets rip up the pavement in this hot weather and lean until I my scrape my squid knee...

careful what you wish for! :confused1:

Studying at kc timmies roll through here if anyone wants to ride

It's not for everybody

anybody riding tonight? It's been a while since i've been on a late night ride

Dave and I are getting fat. We'll at KC in 10.

nEed MorE sLeeP . . .

Back
Top Bottom