The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Where abouts in Newmarket is the charity event ?

Oops sorry I forgot that not everyone is on FB! LoL! ;)

copy & paste from FaceBook:
Saturday, May 28 · 11:00am - 2:00pm
Freak~N~Leather
905-836-9566
31 Superior St, Newmarket, ON,

Stop by for a wash or just some good eats! All proceeds go to the GTAM RFS Online Ride Team.

If GTAM can raise 55K this year, Cutekill will get her head shaved at RFS on Saturday June 18th!

Fk okay I just got up . . . Dont think I cant make this charity event now =/ Unpacking these boxs is never ending and I think I messed up my back ;P. Any rides for tonight ? Looks like the weather is going to pick up after 2.

I'll be out and about, may be around for a ride. Wouldn't mind a downtown/local run or something fairly laid back.

Fk okay I just got up . . . Dont think I cant make this charity event now =/ Unpacking these boxs is never ending and I think I messed up my back ;P. Any rides for tonight ? Looks like the weather is going to pick up after 2.

I'll be free after 3...still stuck at cousins taking care of the kids.

Who knew taking care of 3 young kids running around and etc is such a huge pain in the butt? /facepalm.

Think I just want 2 kids LOL

I'll be free after 3...still stuck at cousins taking care of the kids.

Who knew taking care of 3 young kids running around and etc is such a huge pain in the butt? /facepalm.

Think I just want 2 kids LOL

Check my sig

If you want to practice let me know and I'll send mine over (10,7,5) :)

Will be up and about tonight.

Feelin goin west end, off at 9 so anyone wanna ride throw me a pm. Will be checking radar hourly. Seems like late night rain.

If anything ill be at KC @ 930, feel free to join

Alrighty I finally broke down and created a facebook account . . . coolcrazychaos@hotmail.com (Dave Mer) add me if you know me ;p.

Alrighty I finally broke down and created a facebook account . . . coolcrazychaos@hotmail.com (Dave Mer) add me if you know me ;p.

The #1 rule to be cool is for you not to say your cool. :lmao:

YAY GREAT WEATHER THIS WEEK!

Magoo and I were working on our knee dragging yesterday night :)

252086_618420345784_227301608_4219805_2551143_n.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see you were all geared up =D

Anyone wanting to do a night ride tonight at around 10:30 pm? I shall be free after seeing the gf :)

I'll be in the "west" end (North York area really...)

The #1 rule to be cool is for you not to say your cool. :lmao:

YAY GREAT WEATHER THIS WEEK!

Magoo and I were working on our knee dragging yesterday night :)

252086_618420345784_227301608_4219805_2551143_n.jpg

LMFAO! That's jokes... the 125 doesn't go that fast u need beginner mode :snorting:

LMFAO! That's jokes... the 125 doesn't go that fast u need beginner mode :snorting:

A 125 is perfectly capable of getting your knee down. Skill has nothing to do with what you ride . . .

Passed my bed time ;P Come July im back on my later shifts so I will be ridings after midnight.

Anyone wanting to do a night ride tonight at around 10:30 pm? I shall be free after seeing the gf :)

I'll be in the "west" end (North York area really...)

#$%^ing hell . . . I flipped up the visor on my arai and the clip broke on one of the pods n now im in $60 to replace it. F U arai !

Back
Top Bottom