The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

I'm just running home to grab something, but will be at KC around 7:45 and hope to be leaving there by 8:15ish for BB. Waiting to hear from a few of the crew to confirm. But be at KC by 8 for sure if you want to join this ride. :)

So did rfid stop doing these?

I'm just running home to grab something, but will be at KC around 7:45 and hope to be leaving there by 8:15ish for BB. Waiting to hear from a few of the crew to confirm. But be at KC by 8 for sure if you want to join this ride. :)

I'm coming with Chaos. Will be @ KC ~8.30PM.

RFID is still doing these rides only now he has delegated the organizing to his minions.
That's what happens when you start riding a gixxer.

LMAO,
may be he's too tired after the Montreal trip.

Are these rides always ending when the sun comes up? I'd like to meet up with you guys for a ride but wake up very early for work - can't do 2am'ers! (during the week anyways... ;) )

Are these rides always ending when the sun comes up? I'd like to meet up with you guys for a ride but wake up very early for work - can't do 2am'ers! (during the week anyways... ;) )

Hence RFID doesn't post any more for late night rides.

HOWEVER! Once weather gets a lot warmer, i heard we'll be riding till 6 am or later during the weekend (aka Friday night/mornings) *hint hint*

Sorry, been missing in action for the past couple of nights. Was in Montreal with RFID, Hungjai and Pete339 or 330...don't remember.

As for pace wise, If I'm riding, its really tamed...if I had my 600 still then...XD

Was a good ride all Thanks =D. RFID and myself have work in a few hours so we had to bail around 2. Was a good ride besides those gravel infested side roads . . . >< Hope everyone made it home okay. Goldie turn those high beams off as they attract unwanted attention =P.

Meet up is anywhere between 8-10pm

Actual riding usually starts around 11pm,

You can go straight to work after ride. :)

Was a good ride all Thanks =D. RFID and myself have work in a few hours so we had to bail around 2. Was a good ride besides those gravel infested side roads . . . >< Hope everyone made it home okay. Goldie turn those high beams off as they attract unwanted attention =P.

Hey those HighBeams & my missing the left turn saved us!!!:snorting:

So much for gratitude..... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom