The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Its miss ;) :p
And ya it sucks when u hit EVERY red light on st Clair lol

Ohh sorry! Miss! :) I was leading at the front with a passenger... Didn't get a clear view :) but yes! St Clair lights did suck! Haha tonight we r going to go to Vaughn for some fireworks :) ... Anyone interested, keep ur eyes peeled on the square one area riders thread for confirmation time :) this is open to anyone interested

Awesome ride last night, sorry we couldn't stay to the end. The heck did you guys do that you were out til 6:30 in the morning though?! lol.

I just woke up like 5 minutes ago... guess at least I'm well-rested for the next ride? :p

*stretch, yawn, scratch* So... looks clear tonight. Where too :p

10 PM meet @ KC, As many twisties as I can hit. I'm linking Several city routes together.

This will be a ~ 5 hour ride, I want to leave ASAP so please be on time. Posers steer clear.

This ride is less than random.

10 PM meet @ KC, As many twisties as I can hit. I'm linking Several city routes together.

This will be a ~ 5 hour ride, I want to leave ASAP so please be on time. Posers steer clear.

This ride is less than random.

Will be joining this one hopefully ,

iPhone+Tapatalk "it just works"

Did I see you guys around 7:10PM on the 401 in the express, westbound around Yonge? A few riders were having fun enjoying a spirited ride, a tad faster than the traffic flow, while in the collector a cruiser pulled over a small Chevy.

Watch out for cops buds. I got pulled over twice on the way to MTL. :(

I will join u guys for one of those 6AM rides when I get back. Wicked!

Last edited:
To those who booked it up to snake rd I hope you guys made out okay, the weather got questionable. Rain for the next two days so see you guys again once it rolls out. =D

Did I see you guys around 7:10PM on the 401 in the express, westbound around Yonge? A few riders were having fun enjoying a spirited ride, a tad faster than the traffic flow, while in the collector a cruiser pulled over a small Chevy.

Nah that wasn't us, we met up around 10pm

@ Chaos, We were detouring the storm, It was dry and good throughout.

Sorry for those that followed me to 403 and dundas, since it was the same group and we have all done the route that I took, I decided to play in the west end. I just didn't know it would go from Tame to ....spirited. For those that decided Hamilton wasn't for them, it was a GOOD idea to steer clear.

Sorry guys,

Megacity route, less than spirited ride to come.

Last edited:
At least we missed most of the Rain!!!
Must have been really bad cuz I saw huge puddles when I got home!?!

Amazing ride! Just got home (6am) =) Weather was amazing, 18-19 degrees everywhere we went, not a breath of wind!

Thanks again, had a super fun time. Reminded me to get a new front tire asap!!

-Jamie M.

I'm going to have to cut you guys off if these 5am nights continue lol. Or a divorce is in my future :p

First time through those roads, amazing country out west.

Last edited:
Meet at KC for 9pm then ride downtown to see Fireworks!
Don't be late..... fireworks start at 9:45 sharp!!!

Wish I could make it for the fireworks!! I would have loved to see em!

Side note; I'm glad we decided to back down from the ride, next time I'm in town I'll have to ask my driver if there's a ride, especially if there's desert involved!

Awwwww CRAP, figures I'd sleep through this... thought the weather was gonna be garbage all night so I went for a nap. Maybe I'll come out afterward for a ride or something..

I will be home around 12AM. Gonna change and head out. Will get in touch with the crew.

Hey, so the ride got a bit messed up tonight due to my clutch cable snapping just after leaving L&L. Thanks a million guys for sticking around to make sure I was alright, it's very encouraging having great friends who watch out for each other like that.

Also, huge credit and thanks to Jason from 22Customs for going out of his way and coming out after midnight to replace the cable for me on-site. Service like that is hard to come by these days, I'll definitely be sending more people your way.

Hey, so the ride got a bit messed up tonight due to my clutch cable snapping just after leaving L&L. Thanks a million guys for sticking around to make sure I was alright, it's very encouraging having great friends who watch out for each other like that.

Also, huge credit and thanks to Jason from 22Customs for going out of his way and coming out after midnight to replace the cable for me on-site. Service like that is hard to come by these days, I'll definitely be sending more people your way.

Good to hear things worked out. I have heard some bad stories about cables snapping while in gear. From the sounds of it it broke while you were in neutral or else it could have gotten messy =/. You had mentioned that you noticed the cable way frayed a week back and you take it in for all the regular maintenance at the dealer. I find it odd that the cable gave away at 20k and that the dealer never mentioned the fraying in the first place. Props to 22Customs; ill be dealing with them in the future.

Back
Top Bottom