The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Gonna be at the WROAR event with 76ish and Magoo before then, so we'll see you guys at WROAR!

Ill catch you guys around 930.

I should be ready to roll around 22:00 someone keep me in the loop for tonight. Planning on going straight to L&L

Where are you guys at? ... Finally free and want to join up ...

Let me know ...

The work on my bike will hopefully be done by tonight or early tomorrow =D. Changed oil, changing coolant/ break fluid ( need to bleed the breaks - fun fun), draining the gas and flushing the tank, raising the bike back up as it was lowered, possibly putting the original clip-on's back on ( wont bother if I don't have clearance issues after raising it back up) as they had higher mounted one's on. Lastly I need to clean her up, she has been a dirty girl.

Last night was fun and the pace was proper... Who would have thought??!! Lol

J/k. No tears pls =)

Last night was fun and the pace was proper... Who would have thought??!! Lol

J/k. No tears pls =)

Good times, nice meeting you all. Although I couldn't last until 5am, lol. You guys are animals :p

Pretty fun ride, love the late-night exploring! I'm still laughing about the mirror incident. :p

A day of riding and a night of posing for me today... Let me know where u boys will b tonight and maybe we can hook up and king st ppl watch tonight!!

Keep me posted!

And vice versa.... If anyone cares to join early I'll b at the square one sauga spot at 3:30pm .. And go from there..

A day of riding and a night of posing for me today... Let me know where u boys will b tonight and maybe we can hook up and king st ppl watch tonight!!

Keep me posted!
I dunno about the Boyz, but most of them are gone on a mission to Montreal this weekend.....:rolleyes:
But us Girlz will be on a mission for some Ice Cream tonight LoL!:p

I dunno about the Boyz, but most of them are gone on a mission to Montreal this weekend.....:rolleyes:
But us Girlz will be on a mission for some Ice Cream tonight LoL!:p

Parttimer wants in! Lol. Where are you guys going? Me, Magoo, 76ish, Lax and parttimer are in Orangeville about to do Hockley, then heading eastbound from there.

Back
Top Bottom