The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

damn...5am...

I wish I had hours like you guys :(

looked like a great ride...can't wait for those summer nights :)

+1 I'd be dead for work if I stayed out it seems :p I'm getting old and need my sleep hehe

Good riding with you blokes.

+1 I'd be dead for work if I stayed out it seems :p I'm getting old and need my sleep hehe

Good riding with you blokes.

+1.

Would have rode with you guys afterwards IF I didn't have to go clubbing tonight/had my coffee.

Otherwise I would have slept in the office while "working" lol.

Think I'll create a 5 guys burgers and fries bi weekly meet or something (Once they open a new location at Warden/Eglinton)

+1.

Would have rode with you guys afterwards IF I didn't have to go clubbing tonight/had my coffee.

Otherwise I would have slept in the office while "working" lol.

Think I'll create a 5 guys burgers and fries bi weekly meet or something (Once they open a new location at Warden/Eglinton)

what does clubbing tonight have to do with anything??

just take a nap before :)

what does clubbing tonight have to do with anything??

just take a nap before :)

true..

But need to go some chorus first such as paying visa bill, getting hair cut, wash the bike.
:lmao:

Wash the bike? leave it outside this wkend....all clean :)

Unfortunately it won't. I tried it and it does not help. I am not a bike washing person. I was playing with the idea to show up for a ride to put faces to names/handles, but if you would see my bike you wouldn't want to admit, that we frequent the same user group on the net. You guys all have nice shiny sport bikes, mine would be a social outcast for that evening.

Unfortunately it won't. I tried it and it does not help. I am not a bike washing person. I was playing with the idea to show up for a ride to put faces to names/handles, but if you would see my bike you wouldn't want to admit, that we frequent the same user group on the net. You guys all have nice shiny sport bikes, mine would be a social outcast for that evening.

Come out and play dude. Not everyone wants a sportbike.

I swear the weirdest things always happens on these Random Night Rides! LoL! :lmao:

Pizzaiolo
227555_209826472381868_100000635501546_642170_5655670_n.jpg

Dude with BIG cheque!
229249_209828939048288_100000635501546_642179_4073302_n.jpg

Chucky Boy Blues
228065_209831225714726_100000635501546_642197_5585060_n.jpg

Last edited:
Found a blue sv650 full faring 6000km from a dealer with warranty $5599. They wont have it in shop till Tuesday and their up in barie. If all is well ill be riding it down. =D

Found a blue sv650 full faring 6000km from a dealer with warranty $5599. They wont have it in shop till Tuesday and their up in barie. If all is well ill be riding it down. =D

Yes!! I approve.

A week of rain and more rain it seems...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-13 at 8.45.42 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-13 at 8.45.42 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 20
I should have my new ride by then =D

congrats,

Random night rides needs random night videos
finally, you figured out how to upload lmao, thanks.

I swear the weirdest things always happens on these Random Night Rides! LoL! :lmao:
missed this fun ride, :(

Well... we did technically win, but... I dunno if I can buy a Ducati off a free-ticket LOL. Bottom left ticket, top row has 14-32-44.
Well I'll grab the free ticket for this Friday's draw........ so we still might have a chance!!!

Did everyone decide what Duc are you guys getting?

Hands down my dream commuter bike. What a sexy machine. :eek:

ducati-streetfighter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom