The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

I warned you guys I made up the route ad hoc as I got home from work late, due to you bikers keeping me out so late.

And Goldie, as I mentioned yesterday, the Random Night Ride cares about the health of it's riders. Stay tuned for mandatory workouts.

so..gym we going to is Extreme Fitness right? :D

One of us got flashed by a red light cam last nite. I think I bent my front rim on those ****** streets out west.

That red light cam was BS. Hopefully it didn't actually nail us, I saw it coming but didn't want to jam my brakes with a few riders still behind. I had thought there was a cager behind us at the time too, so if so maybe it nailed him and not us? :p

Sorry to hear about the windscreen . . . Look at the bright side, you can upgrade to a puig :-D .

I was perfectly happy with my Zero Gravity one ... but it's a good excuse to shop for some bike parts - will probably buy something else since I'm already shopping.

Tomorrow: let's meet at KC at 8. And head down to L&L at 830PM.

Fun ride tonight!

Till RFID picked up gravel and couple of rocks hit my visor....that hooligan!

Great to see old faces and new ones too :D

As for Leslie and Lakeshore, I'll meet you guys there late...should be there at 10 but I'll come to K/C at 830 pm.

Got pulled over on steeles on the way home :p, practicing my swerving saw the cop coming towards me, and stopped on the side, cherries didn't have to come on. He asked me what i was doing and told him practicing my emergency swerving, asked for my insurance and sent me on my way. :D

Got pulled over on steeles on the way home :p, practicing my swerving saw the cop coming towards me, and stopped on the side, cherries didn't have to come on. He asked me what i was doing and told him practicing my emergency swerving, asked for my insurance and sent me on my way. :D

"Emergency Swerving" right....

Which side of Steeles were you on? If you were on the north side of Steeles (York Region) and a Toronto cop tries to pull you over I'd just take off on him LOL

Kiddin' aside... good stuff, great excuse.

Which side of Steeles were you on? If you were on the north side of Steeles (York Region) and a Toronto cop tries to pull you over I'd just take off on him LOL

Kiddin' aside... good stuff, great excuse.

Thought you were being serious...then I saw your sig and I was like :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom