The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

I just got off my leash. I'll head out that way and look for this toms dairy or whatever :)

Do you have an address?

Ok... I'm with about 10 others now and heading down Toronto now... Will be at king st 2 lights west of spadina pizza pizza on the right ... All our bikes will be lined up.. After a cruise all over :) ..

Will b there between 1130 and 12 then Watching the funny stuff until later :)

Someone sounds Jelly that we be in Montreal :p

Operation RO WAS SUCCESSFUL

that is all

Ok... I'm with about 10 others now and heading down Toronto now... Will be at king st 2 lights west of spadina pizza pizza on the right ... All our bikes will be lined up.. After a cruise all over :) ..

Think I caught u guys on st. clair ave.

I saw a bunch of bikes at pizza pizza at midnight. Iono if it were you guys. Whoever was there all looked at me when i rode by:p I was on a blue ninja 250

I would have rode along but had to go home & let the dog out :s

I'm guessing everything was okay with the red Ducati ?

Yes sir.. Just his 1098 doesn't like bumper to bumper traffic .. So we just chilled a bit and then moved a long...

Anyways ya no worries I'm sure we will ride soon..

I saw a bunch of bikes at pizza pizza at midnight. Iono if it were you guys. Whoever was there all looked at me when i rode by:p I was on a blue ninja 250

Yes buddy.. That was all us.. :) from square one the spot to yorkdale.. To dundas square to pizza pizza.. :)

Yes sir.. Just his 1098 doesn't like bumper to bumper traffic .. So we just chilled a bit and then moved a long...

Anyways ya no worries I'm sure we will ride soon..

Its miss ;) :p
And ya it sucks when u hit EVERY red light on st Clair lol

Looks like the rain will clear by 4pm tonight =D . . . .

Well last night was fun!

Did some late night riding last night in Montreal and had some nice roads...

minus the potholes -_-

Going to be cruising for day time exploring now. :)

Damn u holigans...coming out so late and having a fun time on your own while we're in Montreal having a blast ourselves...

Such epic moments that none shall be explained when we go back home as whatever happened in Montreal stays in Montreal :p

RIDE SAFE AND SEE YOU LADIES FOR TUESDAYS NIGHT RIDE :D

Awesome ride last night, sorry we couldn't stay to the end. The heck did you guys do that you were out til 6:30 in the morning though?! lol.

I just woke up like 5 minutes ago... guess at least I'm well-rested for the next ride? :p

Back
Top Bottom