The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

I'm not a hose.

tumblr_l727h8pK6E1qare33o1_500.jpg

Once I just went to work right after an all night ride (Not recommended). Keeping up with these late rides is getting to me since I get up for work at 5 . . . . Coffee is my friend =D Cant wait for the nice warm summer nights. Yyyeeeeaaaaah !!!

Once I just went to work right after an all night ride (Not recommended). Keeping up with these late rides is getting to me since I get up for work at 5 . . . . Coffee is my friend =D Cant wait for the nice warm summer nights. Yyyeeeeaaaaah !!!

touche....drinking coffee right now at work. Stayed up late last night x.x

Woot, got my wobble problem figured out after the fun on the last night ride ;) Steering head bearing and front wheel bearings!! =)

I can't believe my forks are OK!!

$1,700 + tax later I'm good to go! (got some other stuff installed at the same time too, -1/+2, new brakes, tires, etc.)

-Jamie M.

should have done rear bearings and fork seals while it was in pieces

Forks weren't leakin a drop. Winter project will be checking/shimming valves, fork seals, new rear tire and rear bearings plus power commander if it's in the budget =)

-Jamie M.

no LnL...radar looks crap.

See you Saturday :)

Any plan for Saturday ? Lotta rides going on; we gonn join one of them or get our own going ? Got some **** I need to get done in the morning then im free. Gonna do my best to get it done tonight after work so im available to ride in the morning . . . Cya guys soon.

Any plan for Saturday ? Lotta rides going on; we gonn join one of them or get our own going ? Got some **** I need to get done in the morning then im free. Gonna do my best to get it done tonight after work so im available to ride in the morning . . . Cya guys soon.

+1 Gotta do some stuff with the cousin as she called me yesterday to take care of her munchkins...fuuu have to wake up early -_- and I should be free tomorrow after 12 pm (hopefully)

I'll give you guys a call/text to see whats happening for tomorrow or check this thread later tonight.

The thing is Saturday at 2:45PM is the Champions league final: Man Utd vs. Barca. I want to watch!

plz txt / post the plans for tomorrow, wouldn't want to waste a nice sunny day.

Back
Top Bottom