Osama | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Osama

Cue the "Moon Landing was Faked" crowd in 3....2....1....

Thing is it takes a lot of time and effort to understand the events that surrounded and led to 9/11 and if you take the time to look into it, it becomes fairly clear. But most want to point to one thing or another (how the towers fell, etc) as the proof that 9/11 was an inside job. It's a hell of a lot more complex and a lot harder to dismiss away all the events that got us here in the first place. I'm not trying to convince anyone one way or another. 10 years on, if people want to remain ignorant nothings going to change their minds.

this is such a crock of ****, isnt most of the money made from wars? so what now theyre gonna end the war and earth will be a happy planet?

I think not.

Let's not forget the eyewitness testimony of people who lived in the Pakistani suburb where Bin Laden was killed.

Also, I just can't buy any big conspiracy theory. Any manager will tell you that it's hard to get ten guys to do things exactly the way you want them to. Really big conspiracies would require at least hundreds of people executing their subterfuge perfectly, least they alert any whistle-blowers.

Think about this: only 10 people initially knew of Nixon's involvement in Watergate, and we all know what happened there.

And lastly, remember the Wiki-Leaks thing? Did we really learn anything of substance in terms of governments hiding big secrets?

borrow from this article - http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/091106_official_conspiracy.shtml

CG: If 9/11 were a conspiracy against the American people, it would presumably require the involvement of hundreds, if not thousands of people, to play their respective roles and maintain silence afterwards. What do you say to critics who say people can’t keep secrets, and that something this big is bound to get out?

BZ: For one thing, I point to the Manhattan Project, in which the US developed and then exploded the first atomic bomb. Conceived in 1939, the Project, by its completion, involved 43,000 people at 37 facilities in 19 states and in Canada. It was kept entirely secret. Who knew about the stealth bomber until the military chose to reveal it? Who knew about the U-2 spy plane until one was shot down over the USSR, thereby wrecking the Paris peace talks? Large secrets can’t be kept? Gimme a break!

Osama knew he was dying in July 2001 and simply did what anyone would do to survive.

He made a deal with the devil and it lasted 10 years.

this is such a crock of ****, isnt most of the money made from wars? so what now theyre gonna end the war and earth will be a happy planet?

I think not.

World War III coming soon to a tin-foil theater near you.

Thing is it takes a lot of time and effort to understand the events that surrounded and led to 9/11 and if you take the time to look into it, it becomes fairly clear. But most want to point to one thing or another (how the towers fell, etc) as the proof that 9/11 was an inside job. It's a hell of a lot more complex and a lot harder to dismiss away all the events that got us here in the first place. I'm not trying to convince anyone one way or another. 10 years on, if people want to remain ignorant nothings going to change their minds.

+100 some things will never change. No matter how frustrating.

Is that the propaganda that the Cons have been spreading since they started losing ground to Jack? In any case, had somebody negotiated (in good faith) with terrorists before they became terrorists, they wouldn't have become terrorists in the first place :cool:
Jack said it years ago. You can't negotiate with these people. Time to grow up.

Let's not forget the eyewitness testimony of people who lived in the Pakistani suburb where Bin Laden was killed.

Also, I just can't buy any big conspiracy theory. Any manager will tell you that it's hard to get ten guys to do things exactly the way you want them to. Really big conspiracies would require at least hundreds of people executing their subterfuge perfectly, least they alert any whistle-blowers.

Think about this: only 10 people initially knew of Nixon's involvement in Watergate, and we all know what happened there.

And lastly, remember the Wiki-Leaks thing? Did we really learn anything of substance in terms of governments hiding big secrets?

True, 911 comes to mind.

borrow from this article - http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/091106_official_conspiracy.shtml

CG: If 9/11 were a conspiracy against the American people, it would presumably require the involvement of hundreds, if not thousands of people, to play their respective roles and maintain silence afterwards. What do you say to critics who say people can’t keep secrets, and that something this big is bound to get out?

BZ: For one thing, I point to the Manhattan Project, in which the US developed and then exploded the first atomic bomb. Conceived in 1939, the Project, by its completion, involved 43,000 people at 37 facilities in 19 states and in Canada. It was kept entirely secret. Who knew about the stealth bomber until the military chose to reveal it? Who knew about the U-2 spy plane until one was shot down over the USSR, thereby wrecking the Paris peace talks? Large secrets can’t be kept? Gimme a break!

I find that logic laughable, and you find it proof ?

Bin laden was trained by the US and used by the US!!! The could not fine the black box from the airplanes that crash in to the twin towers, but found the passports of one or two of the SO CALL Terrorest in the rubble!!! come on!!!!

Bind laden was dead years ago.

No pictures or a video.

You've confused conspiracy with a secret.

You beat me to it! It's pretty silly what people will believe. Only really small, insignificant people would believe such nonsense. I think anyone who has ever had to exert control over others, either through work or social networks, would see the impossibility of making teams of people act against their morals without someone blowing the whistle.

Let me put it another way. When your boss makes you do something you don't like, you might do it, you might not. But you will definitely complain about it to the nearest sympathetic ear.

I really can't dumb it down more than that.

Back
Top Bottom