Osama | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Osama

We're conducting bombing raids for Al-Qaeda? That's a stretch...

We're conducting bombing raids for Al-Qaeda? That's a stretch...

Yeah, a nice stretch all the way to Libya and their delicious oil :cool:

So are they bombing for oil or for Al-Qaeda?

As for negotiating with terrorists, you dont do it because, if you do it once then they will learn your weakness and will continue to terrorize; it will lead to anarchy. To maintain order, you dont give into their demands. It shows power.

WTF, so negotiating = giving into their demands? What kind of negotiator are you?

Knew something was up when it was announced that Obama wanted to address the nation on a Sunday. Not usual for American presidents to do that. Phew!!!Osama Bin Laden is dead.

I haven't read the 5 pages on this thread yet but I call BS on this. Remember when the US caught Saddam Hussain? pictures and videos everywhere to prove the US was victorious. Do you really believe if the US caught Osama after 10 years they would just say to the whole fn world, "we killed him and threw the body in the ocean" not me. I won't believe it until I see it.

I haven't read the 5 pages on this thread yet but I call BS on this. Remember when the US caught Saddam Hussain? pictures and videos everywhere to prove the US was victorious. Do you really believe if the US caught Osama after 10 years they would just say to the whole fn world, "we killed him and threw the body in the ocean" not me. I won't believe it until I see it.

I completely agree, there is something really fishy about this.

I’ve got some jack-a-lopes, fire breathing dragons and some horned flying purple people eaters in my yard. Gonna shoot all of them and bury them at sea.

oh look hard evidence!

020511top.jpg

You need to read up on the construction of those two towers. It's no surprise the buildings collapsed internally, as they were built very differently than most buildings, with the main structure being on the outside like an exoskeleton. You can see the remnants of this in the remains of the pilings and superstructure left sticking up afterwards.

They certainly cleaned that mess up in a hurry though Stu.
If a building fell over at the end of my street, it would be 'yellow taped' for weeks, and investigated until there was little, or no doubt what caused the collapse.
In the case of the Twin Towers, they couldn't load the remnents on barges fast enough, and drop them in the ocean, never to be seen again.
I find that rather odd.
Last night, as soon as I heard someone say: "Bin Laden has been buried @ sea", I lost interest, fully assuming more yankee bull ****.

WTF, so negotiating = giving into their demands? What kind of negotiator are you?

You also don't do it because u recognize them as a legitimate group, when they are most definitely not. If u come to an agreement, u will have another terrorist attack tomm. U deal with them through force to show that u are not intimidated. The world is a jungle.

You are an Engineer. Surely you can recognize that the collapse of these two buildings was at the very minimum a controlled demolition. I am no conspiracy theorist since the US has ****** off a lot of countries. But if you watch the Trade center go down on video that is undoubtedly a controlled demo. I don't care what anyone says. No building that size collapses on it's own shortly after ANY kind of collision.

I'm not a civil engineer but i know that the WTC towers were constructed differently than most buildings (like FullMoto wrote). With that in mind, I don't think how they collapsed is impossible.

Structural steel loses a lot of its strength at the temperature at which jet fuel burns. It would have taken some time to heat that steel and thus weaken it. How much time? I don't know.. I'm not an expert.. some time.. When the steel had been weakened enough, the structure above the fire collapsed on the structure below it. The "exoskeleton" design mitigated a cascade failure that traveled straight down.

How long are you out of school? You're an expert? :rolleyes:

Wait, they went to war with 2 countries over this guy, searched for him for 10 years and after finally getting him they buried him out in the sea within 24 hours?? hahah get the **** outta here, my 5 year old niece could come up with a better fairy tale lol

You also don't do it because u recognize them as a legitimate group, when they are most definitely not. If u come to an agreement, u will have another terrorist attack tomm. U deal with them through force to show that u are not intimidated. The world is a jungle.

What's a "legitimate" group? One that agrees with you? One that doesn't use violence?

What's a "legitimate" group? One that agrees with you? One that doesn't use violence?

One which doesn't indiscriminately kill civilians in an effort to elicit fear and terror, I'd say.

Granted it could be argued that western governments are guilty of committing such acts themselves, but that's a whole other thread and a whole other ballgame. At least they make it seem like they do their homework before launching tomahawks, even if the occasional one lands on a hospital or school.

In that case Great Britain is a renegade rogue commune :eek: I don't agree with their implementation of the EUCD or creating a surveillance society and they've historically used more than their fair share of force :shock:

Back
Top Bottom