Osama | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Osama

lets see how gas companies will justify gas hikes now. I'm sure they will find a way.

I was thinking that. Good news socially and politically, but maybe not so good news economically.

pakistan allowed a foreign military to conduct ops in their country. . .that's a huge concession to the u.s., probably because pakistan was embarrassed that bin laden was in fact there all along, despite their insistence that he wasn't.

they may not have helped much, but they did get out of the way when it was necessary.

i wonder how the cheering crowds outside of the white house will be played in the middle east. . .

i wonder what this means for the ongoing, seemingly endless 'war on terror'. . .

What's funnier than Russell Peters Live? Osama Bin laden dead! Enjoy your virgins mother ****er!

That's simpleton thinking. Human nature keeps us from living in peace. Religion, politics, money, geographical borders... they're just excuses.

Careful there buddy. I said something similar once, and I was denounced as a crazy religious freak. I'm a freak, yeah, but not a religious one! :)

Virgins eh? Could they be dudes? :D

Crowd outside the White are signing Nah nah nah nah eh eh eh good bye.

CNN is saying they went in with Helicopters and it took about 40 minutes. Apparently one of the helos crashed, but was scuttled by the Americans and none of the Americans were killed. Apparently 3 males and 1 women were also killed during the mission or something like that.

Good movie coming up.

Last edited:
Donald Trump issued a statement saying he won't believe Bin Laden is dead until he sees the long-form death certificate ;)

As for making a movie, it would be great if it starred Ah-nold! The former governator KNOWS how to treat terrorists!

oooh I cant wait for the movie!! hahaha

This is just what he needs for the election. If it only came in 2012 then he would get a huge backing and could pwn the republicans in the election.

My suggestion is to have the carcass stuffed and to parade him on the 2012 campaign trail :cool:

As for Bush, I'm sure he did his buddy a solid and kept the dogs on a leash.. Hell, I was half-expecting for Osama to have got some plastic surgery done and to be partying it up on Jeb's mansion as we speak :D

i wonder what this means for the ongoing, seemingly endless 'war on terror'. . .

Probably nothing seeing as the "war on terror" is about as pointless and effective as the "war on drugs". Just as long as they keep making money, they're good to go.

911 was an inside job.

Osama and Saddam were killed, not just because of the atrocities they committed, but also because of what they knew about the US. And now we'll never know. Their deaths shouldn't be celebrated to this extent.

Video link and Obama's speech:
[video]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42852700/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/[/video]

What's funnier than Russell Peters Live? Osama Bin laden dead! Enjoy your virgins mother ****er!

+100

Bin ladens dead, pretty good way to start the week!

'bout freakin' time!!

Back
Top Bottom