Osama | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Osama

Thing is it takes a lot of time and effort to understand the events that surrounded and led to 9/11 and if you take the time to look into it, it becomes fairly clear. But most want to point to one thing or another (how the towers fell, etc) as the proof that 9/11 was an inside job. It's a hell of a lot more complex and a lot harder to dismiss away all the events that got us here in the first place. I'm not trying to convince anyone one way or another. 10 years on, if people want to remain ignorant nothings going to change their minds.

Some peeps are insanely stupid, thats all.. Can't blame them..

Let me put it another way. When your boss makes you do something you don't like, you might do it, you might not. But you will definitely complain about it to the nearest sympathetic ear.

I really can't dumb it down more than that.

You are confusing civilians with military personnel.

I think we all need to read some more history. There is a very long tradition of leaders causing significant crises to chip away the freedoms of people. History will tell what really happened here.

Last edited:
"
I have to get this off my chest. I just want to point out a few discrepancies that are just really really bothering me:
1) Map of distance from Islamabad (35 miles south of the compound where he was found) to the North Arabian sea where he was supposedly buried at sea using http://www.distancefromto.net/ , which unfortunately will not let me post a map to my knowledge, but tells me that from Islamabad to the Northern Arabian sea is roughly 900 miles.
2) I want to establish that the media is reporting two different helicopter types were used: the Chinook and the Sikorsky MH-60 Blackhawk helicopters (personally I believe the latter as they're more for extraction and less for transporting large crews like the Chinook)
http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...cret-team-that-killed-osama-bin-laden/238163/
first sentence : "From Ghazi Air Base in Pakistan, the modified MH-60 helicopters made their way to the garrison suburb of Abbottabad, about 30 miles from the center of Islamabad. Aboard were Navy SEALs,"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_CH-47_Chinook#Iraq_and_Afghanistan
"On 1 May 2011, Chinook helicopters were used for carrying around two dozen US Navy SEALS into the compound where Osama bin Laden was staying. The overnight raid ended in the killing of Osama bin Laden"
and now we establish the sources of chinook reporting: http://www.google.com/search?q=SEAL...gc.r_pw.&fp=c9365e657b732f11&biw=1367&bih=685
you can see that for yourself.
3) now we establish the cost and specs of each: mh-60 Blackhawk Cost :14 million as you can see from the little box on the right there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky_UH-60_Black_Hawk
Speed: 222 mph top speed in good conditions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky_UH-60_Black_Hawk#Specifications_.28UH-60L.29
Chinook cost: average of $35 million http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_CH-47_Chinook
top speed: 196 mph top speed in good conditions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_CH7_Chinook#Specifications_.28CH-47D.29
So what we have here is a 900 (roughly) mile trip from Islamabad to the ocean to drop the body is completed in roughly 4 hours 6 minutes by the Blackhawk or 4.6 hours by the Chinook. Either way, you mean to tell me that the body was positively ID'd in the 4 hours it was in flight?
4) The reason I brought up the cost of the helicopter is to point out that the SEALS either detonated and destroyed a $35 million dollar piece of equipment or a $14 million dollar piece of equipment. Why?
Going back to the whitehouse.gov press release found here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...inistration-officials-killing-osama-bin-laden
SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL: "During the raid, we lost one helicopter due to mechanical failure. The aircraft was destroyed by the crew and the assault force and crew members boarded the remaining aircraft to exit the compound. All non-combatants were moved safely away from the compound before the detonation."
"Q Yes, hey, how are you doing? My question would be, what was the type of the helicopter that failed? And what was the nature of that mechanical failure?
SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL: Can’t go into details at this time.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL: We didn’t say it was mechanical.
This wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't such a small thing that turns into something weird. Why go to the trouble to blow up a $35 million dollar (assuming it was a Chinook) piece of equipment with remote detonated explosives.
Another thing that needs to be pointed out is crew sizes and capacity. The media has established that 20-25 SEALS were sent into the operation. The average flight crew for a Chinook is 4 people. The average flight crew for a UH-60 Blackhawk:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky_UH-60_Black_Hawk#Variants'
"UH-60A Black Hawk: Original U.S. Army version, carrying a crew of four and up to 11 equipped troops"
So in both helicopter scenarios 4 crew members are needed. Two helicopters are flown meaning there's 8 crew members. The media has stated anywhere from 20-25 SEALS were on board. The Chinook has a capacity of up to 26,000 lbs so god only knows how many people could be on board one. I would imagine that based on the presumed 28-33 people (20 SEALS + 8 crewmen or 25 SEALS + 8 crewmen) that either way it is highly unlikely that 28 (or 33) men are all going to fit on one helicopter. Now I'm not arguing that it's impossible, I'm just saying it's unlikely. I can see the reasoning behind bringing 2 helicopters, but to destroy one and have 33 (or 28) fly back together seems strange.
5)The next thing that's bothering me is how close to the PMA Kakul (Pakistani Military Academy of Kakul) the compound is:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...244895&spn=0.006861,0.009645&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A
Seen here where the arrow is over the compound and the PMA Kakul is listed at the corner of Arawami and Kakul roads. We're led to believe that no law enforcement, no soldiers no anyone got involved in this. Imagine this scene for me:
You see two helicopters fly overhead and drop at a compound just northwest of your position, fully armed guys get out (20-25 of them) and proceed to get into a firefight, not for 3 minutes like most STING operations, but 40 minutes....a completely lifetime in a battlezone....40 minutes of gun fire that leaves three men, osama, a girl who was being used as a human shield (???) and several others dead. Then the men turn around, blow up one of thier own helicopters over mechanical failure and leave?
It's just strange is all I'm saying."

Taking from another thread else where, Good points

You are confusing civilians with military personnel.

I think we all need to read some more history. There is a very long tradition of leaders causing significant crises to chip away the freedoms of people. History will tell what really happened here.

I agree with the false flag sentiment. The war within always needs the cover of a war outside. It's nothing new. I just don't agree history will ever tell the truth.

The reason you will never see the body is because you wouldn't recognize it. It would be the body of a man who was dying over 10 years and would be quite obvious in it's final state. The fake OBL they used to make videos with looks more like OBL than he would have last week :) ....but that would cause unnecessary questions. Best to leave them up to crackpot conspiracy theorists so Johhny keyboard can denounce them because they know so much about the CIA and what it can and can't hide.

The man lived the last days of his life in relative comfort thanks to American medicine. He was their boy after all and a deal is a deal.

The American population has given away it's right to privacy and a fair trial. It will never be re instated.

That's really the endstate here.

Mission accomplished.

CIA pay scale bump for those involved.

Gyum:

A Chinook has a crew of three. Pilot, co pilot and flight engineer. Fully loaded it will carry an extra 23 000 LBS. You can carry four SEAL teams and all their gear quite easily. 30 people was pretty standard going from KAF to the FOBs in Afghanistan. It happened daily.

If it were to go down in a "hostile" area it would be BIPed. (Blow in place) as standard operating procedure. Blackhawk or Chinook the cost is irrelevant to SOP.

Don't think the US gives a second thought to a measly $14 or $35M... just the cost of doing business.

Not saying I swallowed any of this **** they tried to feed us. Just answering your questions.

Quite possible they mobilized team 6 for a high value target but it doesn't mean the account was accurate. Team 6 never has any paper trail on what they have done/do/or will do in the future.

Even Johhny keyboard and the paintball brigade know that.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;1OW4A-yd9BI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OW4A-yd9BI[/video]

Uploaded Dec.27, 2007

[video=youtube;UnychOXj9Tg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;mztfFdpd1Rk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mztfFdpd1Rk&feature=related[/video]

I agree with the false flag sentiment. The war within always needs the cover of a war outside. It's nothing new. I just don't agree history will ever tell the truth.

The reason you will never see the body is because you wouldn't recognize it. It would be the body of a man who was dying over 10 years and would be quite obvious in it's final state. The fake OBL they used to make videos with looks more like OBL than he would have last week :) ....but that would cause unnecessary questions. Best to leave them up to crackpot conspiracy theorists so Johhny keyboard can denounce them because they know so much about the CIA and what it can and can't hide.

The man lived the last days of his life in relative comfort thanks to American medicine. He was their boy after all and a deal is a deal.

The American population has given away it's right to privacy and a fair trial. It will never be re instated.

That's really the endstate here.

Mission accomplished.

CIA pay scale bump for those involved.
As sad as it is to say it, it's sort of refreshing to hear a military man say that. The disinformation is flying thick at the moment, it gets tiresome trying to read between the lines of the press and simplify the lines of keyboard Jonhny (great name, haven't heard that one before).

Gyum:

A Chinook has a crew of three. Pilot, co pilot and flight engineer. Fully loaded it will carry an extra 23 000 LBS. You can carry four SEAL teams and all their gear quite easily. 30 people was pretty standard going from KAF to the FOBs in Afghanistan. It happened daily.

If it were to go down in a "hostile" area it would be BIPed. (Blow in place) as standard operating procedure. Blackhawk or Chinook the cost is irrelevant to SOP.

Don't think the US gives a second thought to a measly $14 or $35M... just the cost of doing business.

Not saying I swallowed any of this **** they tried to feed us. Just answering your questions.

Quite possible they mobilized team 6 for a high value target but it doesn't mean the account was accurate. Team 6 never has any paper trail on what they have done/do/or will do in the future.

Ah ok .. Yea the money part does matter, was just thing about the choppers and how many people - didn't know if that was true or not and the time frame was really fast.

The world may never know the truth, or maybe we know the half truth already. who knows. I just find it kinda Fishy that he was tossed in the ocean sooo fast with out (hardly)anyone seeing him.

Get it Fishy?! hahahaha *walks of stage with head hung in shame*

Ah ok .. Yea the money part does matter, was just thing about the choppers and how many people - didn't know if that was true or not and the time frame was really fast.

The world may never know the truth, or maybe we know the half truth already. who knows. I just find it kinda Fishy that he was tossed in the ocean sooo fast with out (hardly)anyone seeing him.

Get it Fishy?! hahahaha *walks of stage with head hung in shame*

Basically, he was tossed in the drink quickly, and after being cleaned up, to deny him Martyrdom in accordance with Islam.

Says CNN...

Gyum:

I would have given out basically the same info as this as per the helicopters and SOPs.

I have about 10 flights now in theatre in Chinooks. It can land empty, have 28 guys with all their fighting gear, and 2 big duffle bags each loaded up in to the helicopter and have that all take less than 2 minutes.
Standard procedure is to BIP (blow in place) for any equipment that has been compromised. Goes for radios, any vehicle, even simple things we might leave behind in a hurry that could benefit the enemy. Heck, we even had a big dude with us (6'8" and almost 400lbs with all his kit on) that I said we would just BIP if he got hurt and we had to carry him further than a km back to the FOB lol.

As for keeping secrets... Trust me, it can happen. People have been married and never told their spouses what they really do at work. I am sure even in Canada we have shadow organizations that nobody will ever know exist. Even as just a private you are told mission sensitive things that aren't to be talked about.

Just because that chinook is big, doesn't mean it isn't capable. Those suckers are nimble for their size and the pilots can put them in some really tight spots.

Not sure what to believe, but I do have my ideas just don't want to say them on here as I haven't made up my mind yet.
Osama has been a very sick man for the last few years, with the things that were wrong with his health he would have almost nothing left of him by now, if what we were hearing was true.

Why is it so hard to believe people couldn't keep a secret? As the medic here says, married people don't necessarily know exactly what their spouses do, etc. Let's say for the sake of argument that 911 was an inside job. Anyone that came forward to say it was and even if they had actual proof, would just be another "conspiracy nut", and that's at the best. The worst would be that they would be killed in a car accident, random mugging, home invasion, etc.

Do people actually believe EVERYTHING the government tells them? Well I guess they do seeing as Hitler got into power and managed to kill a bunch of Jews.

No I am not a conspiracy nut, I just question everything and believe nothing that I don't see with my own eyes, or touch with my own hands.

As I think has been mentioned, the media went to some interesting lengths to show that he used a woman as a shield. Now the new York times reports that there is a big rise in Obama's ratings?? What is going on here?

Back
Top Bottom