Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 343 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 49.5%

• Total voters
When? I was listening yesterday. Haven't tried today.

If you want to listen to epic dbags, listen to tps investigative services. A constant stream of profanity and racist comments. Listening for an hour should give enough ammo for dismissal with cause of every officer.
We really haven't come very far from the old days of the Metro Holdup Squad.

I doubt that the tow crowd will be able to buy access. Even if they manage to get a cloned radio the systems diagnostics will brick it it it affiliates wrong once.
They had actual OPP radios that had "gone missing."

They had actual OPP radios that had "gone missing."
If that is the case the radio was never reported missing. Digital trunked radios are not passive devices every time that they power up within reception range of their tower their unique radio id is logged and if a radio is black listed it is immediately remotely bricked.

If that is the case the radio was never reported missing. Digital trunked radios are not passive devices every time that they power up within reception range of their tower their unique radio id is logged and if a radio is black listed it is immediately remotely bricked.
TPS, but you get the idea.

Const. Ronald Joseph. Has he been fired or will that take ten years paid leave?
I think there are still charges pending, however...

So most likely looking at longer, rather than shorter.

I think there are still charges pending, however...

So most likely looking at longer, rather than shorter.
haven’t been following this, but is he off on paid leave?

haven’t been following this, but is he off on paid leave?
I would assume so, but haven't found anything about it.

Note: Trial by judge: This is what a cop does if he wants to get off on some pointy-headed issue of law.

Trial by jury: this is when they want to play on public sympathy for their job.

The opp have completed their transition to 100% encryption of their radio system therefore snuffing out that last bit of transparency a sad day indeed.
Opp central region is still broadcasting in the clear. Not sure which region went dark.

They're not even in a bike lane. Must be rookies.

AP1GczNmmIdR8qY7DApUw9J5VSc_9YsKcqPFhSuKWNu3FI8HZUJghOKEyhcQaYhnDHgUcKnjmSmvGxkfWZu4bPIOEBugtvcFY5OF30-BVUVEcA7e8_jxsgpcCVeRFSnEq_bUVpH9U1VuZZ8hKglEVHAO3oYH=w340-h260-s-no-gm

We really haven't come very far from the old days of the Metro Holdup Squad.
Less than 10 yrs ago two 55 div uniforms went down on charges they took an aboriginal lad for a ride on the cherry beach express. Beat the crap out of him, almost killed him.
That song was so popular because it was VERY close to true. I've fallen down the stairs at 21 div Peel a couple of times, and it's true a phone book to the head doesn't leave marks.
It was a much different time... MUCH different, and the cops don't like the change. NOW they have to do their job and investigate crime... NOT just take the person that we ALL knew did the crime, and beat a confession out of them.
Problem IS, for the most part it worked... but infringed on the "perp's" rights. We can't do that anymore (we "couldn't" do it THEN either, but we put up with it). Knowing who did the crime is usually pretty easy, PROVING someone did a crime is HARD... so instead of doing the work to prove the crime, they just beat a confession out of a "rounder".
Worked for everyone EXCEPT the rounder... yeah I used to be a "rounder" (the police definition of a rounder is a little different from the oxford dictionary). Cops aren't as stupid as we all think they are... they, like all humans, are lazy and will take the easy route when we let them.
We HAVE come a long way, or those two uniforms wouldn't have been charged, they would have got away with it in the '70s... we just haven't come far enough yet

Less than 10 yrs ago two 55 div uniforms went down on charges they took an aboriginal lad for a ride on the cherry beach express. Beat the crap out of him, almost killed him.
That song was so popular because it was VERY close to true. I've fallen down the stairs at 21 div Peel a couple of times, and it's true a phone book to the head doesn't leave marks.
It was a much different time... MUCH different, and the cops don't like the change. NOW they have to do their job and investigate crime... NOT just take the person that we ALL knew did the crime, and beat a confession out of them.
Problem IS, for the most part it worked... but infringed on the "perp's" rights. We can't do that anymore (we "couldn't" do it THEN either, but we put up with it). Knowing who did the crime is usually pretty easy, PROVING someone did a crime is HARD... so instead of doing the work to prove the crime, they just beat a confession out of a "rounder".
Worked for everyone EXCEPT the rounder... yeah I used to be a "rounder" (the police definition of a rounder is a little different from the oxford dictionary). Cops aren't as stupid as we all think they are... they, like all humans, are lazy and will take the easy route when we let them.
We HAVE come a long way, or those two uniforms wouldn't have been charged, they would have got away with it in the '70s... we just haven't come far enough yet
Shows how much police contact I have. I didn't even know that 21 Division had moved to that Peel building near City Centre. I hadn't been in the place since it was a 1 story building a little ways from there.

Back
Top Bottom