Having kids, father gets no say ? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Having kids, father gets no say ?

doesn't mean you CAN'T knock up a chick. Just that you won't. (intentionally anyway)

:D
Booze can make anything possible. :p

How about dating a girl who already has kids from previous... live with her and kids for a couple of years.... break up, split up, etc.... and having to pay for thse kids afterwards!?

That's a question for lawyers, but I doubt it. Unfortunately there are many instances of men finding out their kids are not their own, even later in the teens only to find out they legally still have to support them, even though the Mother has lied to them for all this time.

That's her choice, it's her body. I don't think abortions are right, and think there should be consequence's if one chooses that route.

Really? What if the woman was not impregnated willingly?

And I''m an unmarried man who does sleep around.

I have in my pocket at all times -when Im not home-: Money, ID, my phone, my keys, and.... condoms. My question for your boy would be "How do you onenight a broad with no hat??? Yikes!!" SMH

Last edited:
Really? T

And I''m an unmarried man who does sleep around.

I have in my pocket at all times -when Im not home-: Money, ID, my phone, my keys, and.... condoms. My question for your boy would be "How do you onenight a broad with no hat??? Yikes!!" SMH

Too bad, you play the game, you accept the consequences. Have you ever read the book, 1000 babies, by leaky shieky. I don't wear protection, and roll the dice, so far so good.

+1 and if he never wanted children he should have gotten snipped...

Because never wanting children and not wanting children now are totally the same thing. Being a father at 19 and being a father at 32... same difference... snip that **** :rolleyes:

The ramifications to the man are financial. The ramifications to the woman are both physical AND financial. She gets the say.

Because never wanting children and not wanting children now are totally the same thing. Being a father at 19 and being a father at 32... same difference... snip that **** :rolleyes:

Vasectomies can be reversed, years later, with a fair degree of success. There are doctors who specialize in it, in Toronto.

Too bad, you play the game, you accept the consequences. Have you ever read the book, 1000 babies, by leaky shieky. I don't wear protection, and roll the dice, so far so good.

Lol, I for one refuse to play Russian Roulette with my piece. There are worse things than knocking someone up.

It's been asked a few times - he used protection AND she's on the pill?? WTF.

Because it's surgery, and no surgery is without possible complications, and because many of them are still stuck in the mindset that it's forever.

You can't have it both ways.

If a guy can have his life basically destroyed from an unwanted pregnancy he should also have the option of having a vasectomy at his discretion...... or he could just not have sex, but that's just ridiculous.

You can't have it both ways.

If a guy can have his life basically destroyed from an unwanted pregnancy he should also have the option of having a vasectomy at his discretion...... or he could just not have sex, but that's just ridiculous.

I can have it whatever way I want because I haven't stated my beliefs either way; just the facts ;)

You'll have a hard time finding any doctor doing that to a young male who doesn't have any children. Opens up the door to law suits later on.

What a crock. If someone has elective surgery, signs all waivers and such, I'd hope there isn't a court in this land that would then entertain a lawsuit saying - "oops - I made a choice, fully aware of the repercussions, but I've had second thoughts and now want to sue people who should have been able to read my mind 'x' years in the future".

Back
Top Bottom