Did you exercise today? | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you exercise today?

120km from port credit to dundas and back going through the escarpment (north of oakville and burlington and hamilton)
it was quite the memorable ride! LOTS OF ROLLING HILLS
Also doing snake road downhill on a bicycle is quite the vibe (esp when it's wet, yikes) got rained on for maybe an hour.
Then going up sydenham was quite the excruciating exercise, much prefer doing it on the motorbike ;)

Considering that this is probably one of my heaviest years (weight wise) i'm feeling really accomplished.
I'll aim for a 150k ride maybe later this summer.
Wicked ride! Congrats

Wow good for you @LePhillou that's outstanding. I don't have the stamine, bike, or time to be pulling those kinds of rides right now.

When do kids get old enough to be relatively 'self sufficient' and not needing to do everything with you?

Awesome ride. Love the map too. The wind was up there today too. Well done!

Wicked ride! Congrats
So @mimico_polak they're still young... but it's a matter of starting early to finish by midday
But i also have a yearly ride i do to niagara normally (start at 5am, get there around 11, take the go train back) for charity and that, the better half understands...
Also the kids' activities are winding down on the weekend so i'll have more time for that stuff. Ideally when i ride, it's 3 hours... so i'll leave at 6am and be done by 9am and the rest of the day awaits... this one was an exception.

@Sunday Rider @DMTK
The ride itself, especially the part through the escarpment also makes for an awesome motorcycle ride

I did a 5km trail intermittent walk/run with a 25lb pack and then washed the van and truck. I’ll take tomorrow off and do a full day ride to Calabogie and back (half off-road) and maybe up the weight to 35lbs on Friday.
Do those packs help for walks? Was thinking of grabbing one

Do those packs help for walks? Was thinking of grabbing one
Help how? I don’t have any cartilage left in my knees from years of farming/motocross/sports so they hurt too much to run long distances anymore but they tolerate extra weight over shorter distances fine. At 225lb I’m more of a pack mule than race horse anyways and the extra weight gives me a better overall workout over a short distance.

Help how? I don’t have any cartilage left in my knees from years of farming/motocross/sports so they hurt too much to run long distances anymore but they tolerate extra weight over shorter distances fine. At 225lb I’m more of a pack mule than race horse anyways and the extra weight gives me a better overall workout over a short distance.
Yes that’s what I meant. Do those help for a better workout?

So @mimico_polak they're still young... but it's a matter of starting early to finish by midday
But i also have a yearly ride i do to niagara normally (start at 5am, get there around 11, take the go train back) for charity and that, the better half understands...
Also the kids' activities are winding down on the weekend so i'll have more time for that stuff. Ideally when i ride, it's 3 hours... so i'll leave at 6am and be done by 9am and the rest of the day awaits... this one was an exception.

@Sunday Rider @DMTK
The ride itself, especially the part through the escarpment also makes for an awesome motorcycle ride
I've been hoping to cycle down to the falls from my home in Bowmanville, perhaps this is the year :)

We are headed to Vermont in about 12 days time (yearly trip) to spend 5 awesome days riding both Gravel and MTB :)

I've been hoping to cycle down to the falls from my home in Bowmanville, perhaps this is the year :)

We are headed to Vermont in about 12 days time (yearly trip) to spend 5 awesome days riding both Gravel and MTB :)
It's nice...mostly flat. I've got a 120k route and a 130k route, the latter is a bit more scenic

Did a bunch of weights today as well as some cardio, and some hyperextensions...

Back
Top Bottom