******** deterrents. | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

******** deterrents.

I thought Elong's Boring was gonna start selling personal flame throwers? Said he sold some but went dark. What happened to that?

They exist already. A local store sells flamethrowers..

Latest news…

“woman on a scooter allegedly struck on head with hammer”

I thought Elong's Boring was gonna start selling personal flame throwers? Said he sold some but went dark. What happened to that?

I like the Boring Company. They can tunnel under a city for approx $13M CAD/mile.

The City of Toronto should contact them to build a bike network through the Toronto core. It would be the perfect solution, all-weather bicycle lanes with zero chance of getting whacked by a car. It's cheaper than having Metrolinx do the build.

Our integrated care hub is having a bit of an issue as of 40 mins ago. 10 cop cars and 10 ambulances apparently. The place is a **** show. The illegal encampment was allowed to spread next door and now it resembles a bit of a circus. When no steps were taken to put a stop to it the word got out and it grew in size. When the council did decide to put a stop to it a court order came in that the tents could only be removed during daylight hours but they were allowed to camp at night. Utter idiocy and then the social justice league showed up to thwart that anyway. One day several huge military tents were erected. No one knows where they came from. Over the years there have been regular murders, stabbings etc. Neighbours are just totally devastated.
Three assaulted with a weapon near but outside of center. Negotiating with dbag now.

Edit:
Two dead, one critical.

Edit 2:

Kingston mayor is ******. He says he plans on closing consumption site and dispersing camp immediately. He says after that happens they will figure out the next steps and how to help people.

What level of government do we need to invoke the notwithstanding clause and nullify the idiotic court decisions? We're getting to that point really quickly.

Last edited:
Three assaulted with a weapon near but outside of center. Negotiating with dbag now.

Edit:
Two dead, one critical.

Edit 2:

Kingston mayor is ******. He says he plans on closing consumption site and dispersing camp immediately. He says after that happens they will figure out the next steps and how to help people.

What level of government do we need to invoke the notwithstanding clause and nullify the idiotic court decisions? We're getting to that point really quickly.
Negotiated surrender?

Cops amaze me sometimes.

So have you built a moat and drawbridge to keep the zombies out?
Not me, don’t need a moat.

I just pay a lot of taxes to my city, the keep the zombies elsewhere.

He's obviously white :/
I’m sure there were lots of cell phone safe injection zealots milling around recording things.

What I’m not sure about is a 5 hour negotiated surrender with an armed killer.

How about “drop the axe, you’re under arrest.” Doesn’t comply? “ Ok, we’ll have to forcibly arrest you, DROP THE AXE!”. Guy swings axe at cops as they move in…

You know how the rest normally goes.

I wonder if black guys getting pulled over for rolling a stop sign are going to get the same courtesy?

I’m sure there were lots of cell phone safe injection zealots milling around recording things.

What I’m not sure about is a 5 hour negotiated surrender with an armed killer.

How about “drop the axe, you’re under arrest.” Doesn’t comply? “ Ok, we’ll have to forcibly arrest you, DROP THE AXE!”. Guy swings axe at cops as they move in…

You know how the rest normally goes.

I wonder if black guys getting pulled over for rolling a stop sign are going to get the same courtesy?
not sure if he was visible or in a tent. Either way, far far too many police hours spent on that guy. If he leans against the inside of the tent, it's easy to see and worth a shot with the taser. Addiction cannot be the bar that allows to do do whatever you want with impunity no matter the effect on others. Like most things, your rights end when they negatively affect others. Keep to yourself and you can get away with a lot.

Edit:
Two dead, one critical.

Edit 2:

I missed all this drama at work. Thanks for the update.

Looks like a fuse has been lit to a potential solution.

Building a castle now!

Two dead is tragic.
What’s tragic is that some city councils are so inept or woke that they can’t act decisively on critical issues until they erupt or end in tragedy. Why are the prepared to sacrifice the safety and tranquility of entire communities to preserve some twisted views on the rights of a few.

If you moved the a safe injection site, opened a food bank, erected a big barn for emergency shelter and cleared some ground for camping in the swamp between Parham and Verona, I’ll bet the campers would all leave Kingston.

What’s tragic is that some city councils are so inept or woke that they can’t act decisively on critical issues until they erupt or end in tragedy. Why are the prepared to sacrifice the safety and tranquility of entire communities to preserve some twisted views on the rights of a few.

If you moved the a safe injection site, opened a food bank, erected a big barn for emergency shelter and cleared some ground for camping in the swamp between Parham and Verona, I’ll bet the campers would all leave Kingston.
I'm not convinced they'd leave. Unless we supply everything, they need a steady supply of stuff to steal to earn money. Nothing to steal in a swamp.

I'm not convinced they'd leave. Unless we supply everything, they need a steady supply of stuff to steal to earn money. Nothing to steal in a swamp.
True.

Make sure there is free meth and food, then there is no need to steal. Probably cheaper than having a dozen police on constant patrol and response calls.

There are a couple of viral clips on YT where they are saying Haitians in Ohio are eating their neighbors pets i would post a link but but viewing that content is likely to knock a few points off of your IQ.
They are also accusing them of killing and eating the local urban geese something that i have no issue with.

There are a couple of viral clips on YT where they are saying Haitians in Ohio are eating their neighbors pets i would post a link but but viewing that content is likely to knock a few points off of your IQ.
They are also accusing them of killing and eating the local urban geese something that i have no issue with.
I think the pets might be a stretch, but saw a 911 call and some news from a local Springfield station that shows Haitians carting away geese and ducks from the localized population.

Must be tough. The town population was 58000 in 2020, it’s absorbed 20000 Haitians so far, and 1000 more each month

Greed kicked in, local rents have soared, schools and healthcare is overwhelmed, new drivers are increasing accident rates astronomically.

Only in America.

I think the pets might be a stretch, but saw a 911 call and some news from a local Springfield station that shows Haitians carting away geese and ducks from the localized population.

Must be tough. The town population was 58000 in 2020, it’s absorbed 20000 Haitians so far, and 1000 more each month

Greed kicked in, local rents have soared, schools and healthcare is overwhelmed, new drivers are increasing accident rates astronomically.

Only in America.

..the land of opportunity where now quite a few of those incorrectly insulted Haitians can vote.

Back
Top Bottom