******** deterrents. | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

******** deterrents.

I like the Boring Company. They can tunnel under a city for approx $13M CAD/mile.

The City of Toronto should contact them to build a bike network through the Toronto core. It would be the perfect solution, all-weather bicycle lanes with zero chance of getting whacked by a car. It's cheaper than having Metrolinx do the build.

I drove the existing alternate route the other day. Most of it already has bike lanes.

That's not good enough for the elite 100 or so that want exclusive space like they have in High Park.

How do I set up a special interest group where the taxpayers give me a million dollars of exclusive space.

Three assaulted with a weapon near but outside of center. Negotiating with dbag now.

Edit:
Two dead, one critical.

Edit 2:

Kingston mayor is ******. He says he plans on closing consumption site and dispersing camp immediately. He says after that happens they will figure out the next steps and how to help people.

What level of government do we need to invoke the notwithstanding clause and nullify the idiotic court decisions? We're getting to that point really quickly.
One of our members does good Samaritan work with the homeless and had to dodge getting stabbed by a druggie in a downtown park. I can't recall who but two thumbs up for taking on the task.

Our politicians need to spend ten hours a week each, 52 weeks a year, face to face with the problem, not just a photo op on a site sanitized by the local police the day before.

I drove the existing alternate route the other day. Most of it already has bike lanes.

That's not good enough for the elite 100 or so that want exclusive space like they have in High Park.

How do I set up a special interest group where the taxpayers give me a million dollars of exclusive space.
Like other spaces in high-demand, to get access, some people utilize facilities is less desirable hours. Let the high park bike races happen from 3:00-5:00 am. No speed enforcement will be active during those times.

One of our members does good Samaritan work with the homeless and had to dodge getting stabbed by a druggie in a downtown park. I can't recall who but two thumbs up for taking on the task.

Our politicians need to spend ten hours a week each, 52 weeks a year, face to face with the problem, not just a photo op on a site sanitized by the local police the day before.
@raginduck helps people iirc.

There are a couple of viral clips on YT where they are saying Haitians in Ohio are eating their neighbors pets i would post a link but but viewing that content is likely to knock a few points off of your IQ.
They are also accusing them of killing and eating the local urban geese something that i have no issue with.

Years ago some turd killed a deer at the High Park zoo, taking it home for supper, so we're not pure as the driven snow.

Geese and coyotes are up for grabs IMO.

Like other spaces in high-demand, to get access, some people utilize facilities is less desirable hours. Let the high park bike races happen from 3:00-5:00 am. No speed enforcement will be active during those times.
There used to be a High Park five mile bike race. Affected roads closed from 6:00 AM to 6:30 AM Sunday.

Future burden: Decent hard working people are having problems making ends meet but we continue to throw billions on an incurable problem. Parasites eventually kill their hosts.

We may some day regret not having a triage policy that says "No more" and stop the spread of the disease.

How is the big question. The drug issue is very complex. You can't just turn off a switch and bingo they're a productive member of society. You can't unscramble eggs or brains.

Future burden: Decent hard working people are having problems making ends meet but we continue to throw billions on an incurable problem. Parasites eventually kill their hosts.

We may some day regret not having a triage policy that says "No more" and stop the spread of the disease.

How is the big question. The drug issue is very complex. You can't just turn off a switch and bingo they're a productive member of society. You can't unscramble eggs or brains.
Maybe I'm a bit of a hardass on this one, but I'd be doing a lot more to cut off supply. A lot more.

How hard can it be? Follow a user till he makes contact with a dealer. Follow a dealer till he makes contact with a trafficker. Arrest the traffickers as fast as you can, figure out whether their assets are proceeds of crime and size & sell them to help fund operations. Setup a fast-path specialized court to deal with these offenders so they're not catch and release fish.

Will more appear? Sure they will. Arrest them too.

Maybe I'm a bit of a hardass on this one, but I'd be doing a lot more to cut off supply. A lot more.

How hard can it be? Follow a user till he makes contact with a dealer. Follow a dealer till he makes contact with a trafficker. Arrest the traffickers as fast as you can, figure out whether their assets are proceeds of crime and size & sell them to help fund operations. Setup a fast-path specialized court to deal with these offenders so they're not catch and release fish.

Will more appear? Sure they will. Arrest them too.
The war on drugs is and was a massive failure, the flow continued, maybe you should call them up and offer to help. Maybe the western world never thought of this?

The war on drugs is and was a massive failure, the flow continued, maybe you should call them up and offer to help. Maybe the western world never thought of this?
That's because of two major things:

1. Cartels are not static and adapt rapidly
2. The profits involved are so immense that there is ALWAYS someone else waiting to pick up any slack.

So what to do? The weakness is the product itself.

It used to be that the main drugs were plant based so attack the plants.

Now the main drugs are chemically synthesized and that's much harder to deal with. There isn't a single source of the raw materials to attack. Many can be made from innocuous chemical feedstock.

It's a very very difficult problem.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

If you went into an encampment and shot everyone that failed a drug test you'd get your parks back but the ones that got away would move into back alleys, splintering into smaller to target gangs.

Move them all to High Park and fence the place in. Air drop supplies as needed.

That's because of two major things:

1. Cartels are not static and adapt rapidly
2. The profits involved are so immense that there is ALWAYS someone else waiting to pick up any slack.

So what to do? The weakness is the product itself.

It used to be that the main drugs were plant based so attack the plants.

Now the main drugs are chemically synthesized and that's much harder to deal with. There isn't a single source of the raw materials to attack. Many can be made from innocuous chemical feedstock.

It's a very very difficult problem.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
Working the supply side has been frivolous, working the demand side is a solution that works. But that takes more guts than our politicians are equipped with.

Kill demand in your community and the community problems go away.

Not easy, only done in a handful of municipalities in Ontario.

Three assaulted with a weapon near but outside of center. Negotiating with dbag now.

Edit:
Two dead, one critical.

Edit 2:

Kingston mayor is ******. He says he plans on closing consumption site and dispersing camp immediately. He says after that happens they will figure out the next steps and how to help people.

What level of government do we need to invoke the notwithstanding clause and nullify the idiotic court decisions? We're getting to that point really quickly.

Andre Wareham is the suspect in Kingston.

If it's the same guy.. he was found not guilty of murder after stabbing his neighbour years ago in Thunder Bay.

Back
Top Bottom