Chauvin going to jail? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chauvin going to jail?

Fair enough but my point is still valid. They cheered when they found out a murderer was going to jail.
They also cheered, partied and danced on the street when wife beater OJ got off after stabbing his ex wife and her friend (two completely innocent people) to death.

Verdict reached. Rioting and looting averted. Now we can get back to media coverage of:
Myanmar
Ukraine
Syria
Uyghurs in China

Oh wait, did something happen in Columbus yesterday?

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Tapatalk

They have a place for justice officials in prison . They are kept separate from population .

I know he won't go into 'general population'.. My comment was directed at the comment that he wouldn't last a week in general pop.

Oh wait, did something happen in Columbus yesterday?

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Tapatalk

From the little Ive seen of the incident the cop was absolutely justified in shooting her. Dont pull out a knife and try to stab someone when a cop has his weapon out.

BLM already protesting.

Look at the headlines

"Teenage Black girl shot and killed by police in Columbus"​

when in reality it should read "Bunch of clowns fighting with knifes ends after cop is forced to shoot one of them"

I've read multiple "real prison" stories from ex cons from maximum security prisons (thanks to Joe Rogan podcasts lol):

He's gonna get raped by a black guy in there due to his crime. There is no protection.

He's going to be segregated from most, if not all, the other inmates. If he is housed with others.. they will be similar types as him... Others that need protection from the majority.

He's going to be segregated from most, if not all, the other inmates. If he is housed with others.. they will be similar types as him... Others that need protection from the majority.

I'll do some digging later. My knowledge of prisons is limited to "there's no law in there, the only language is violence."

If they do actually have segregated sections and there aren't stories of corruption for that (or loop holes...like bribery lol), I'd be really surprised ; I have very little faith in rules for those who think outside of them (like the dude we talking about!)

From the little Ive seen of the incident the cop was absolutely justified in shooting her. Dont pull out a knife and try to stab someone when a cop has his weapon out.

BLM already protesting.

Look at the headlines

"Teenage Black girl shot and killed by police in Columbus"​

when in reality it should read "Bunch of clowns fighting with knifes ends after cop is forced to shoot one of them"

I watched the bodycam this morning. The only knife I saw was the one in her hand.. and she was mid-swing at another girl when she was shot.
There's nothing to argue about regarding that incident.
Trying to argue or protest this one.. is doing a dis-service to any of the incidents that actually do deserve the attention.

I'll do some digging later. My knowledge of prisons is limited to "there's no law in there, the only language is violence."

If they do actually have segregated sections and there aren't stories of corruption for that (or loop holes...like bribery lol), I'd be really surprised ; I have very little faith in rules for those who think outside of them (like the dude we talking about!)

They have segregation/isolation units in all prisons. They also have protective custody units in most.. and have entire prisons that house special needs people.

They have segregation/isolation units in all prisons. They also have protective custody units in most.. and have entire prisons that house special needs people.

Do you know anyone from those units in max security prisons? Im genuinely curious.

I watched the bodycam this morning. The only knife I saw was the one in her hand.. and she was mid-swing at another girl when she was shot.
Trying to argue or protest this one.. is doing a dis-service to any of the incidents that actually do deserve the attention.
This is like the 13 yr old shot with both hands clearly up and empty on the body cam footage. If he wasn't out shooting a gun a night things would be different.

They will argue and protest this one too. Its what irrational people who have no sense of responsibility do. They are not interested in right or wrong.
I think the solution many of them desire is for the police to just go away completely.

They will argue and protest this one too. Its what irrational people who have no sense of responsibility do. They are not interested in right or wrong.
I think the solution many of them desire is for the police to just go away completely.
Everyone needs a new pair of nikes and a big screen tv

I've read multiple "real prison" stories from ex cons from maximum security prisons (thanks to Joe Rogan podcasts lol):

He's gonna get raped by a black guy in there due to his crime. There is no protection.
Not all black men are rapists and not all prisoners are black...

Not all black men are rapists and not all prisoners are black...

I gotta laugh at this a bit because I never implied that and it says more about what you're thinking dude lol

I've read multiple "I'm an ex inmate from a max security" stories and the stories share a pattern: prisoners make friends, often of the same race. Based on the crime you committed, you'll attract certain friends/foes. A rapist will get raped. A white guy who killed a black guy is going to get ****** by a black crew. Hell, any white guy going into a prison is gonna get raped (or at least attempt) by a black inmate from what I've read. If I were a black inmate, spent my life getting racism tossed at me, and I didn't have enough self awareness to realize a lot my bad cards were from self-victimization , I would absolutely wreck every white guy that steps into a prison: this is the angle that comes from.

The above holds more true in maximum security prisons. Do some digging; you'll find plenty of stories.

EDIT: Btw, it's apparently common, in prison, to have an initiation check within the first day. This means somebody is gonna come kick the **** out of the new kid. If the new kid doesn't fight back, regardless of winning or losing, we know where he is on the totem pole.

I gotta laugh at this a bit because I never implied that and it says more about what you're thinking dude lol

I've read multiple "I'm an ex inmate from a max security" stories and the stories share a pattern: prisoners make friends, often of the same race. Based on the crime you committed, you'll attract certain friends/foes. A rapist will get raped. A white guy who killed a black guy is going to get ****** by a black crew. Hell, any white guy going into a prison is gonna get raped (or at least attempt) by a black inmate from what I've read. If I were a black inmate, spent my life getting racism tossed at me, and I didn't have enough self awareness to realize a lot my bad cards were from self-victimization , I would absolutely wreck every white guy that steps into a prison: this is the angle that comes from.

The above holds more true in maximum security prisons. Do some digging; you'll find plenty of stories.

EDIT: Btw, it's apparently common, in prison, to have an initiation check within the first day. This means somebody is gonna come kick the **** out of the new kid. If the new kid doesn't fight back, regardless of winning or losing, we know where he is on the totem pole.

Considering how many centuries blacks have been kicked around It's amazing there are so many good ones.

Heard last night that he would be segregated. Too bad. I was hoping he'd get all the "shower tiime" he deserved.

I would prefer an analysis of his cerebral functions before he becomes chopped liver.

What was going on in his mind when he choked Floyd?

Was he raised a racist?

Why did he think he would get away with it?

Why didn't the other cops pull him off?

Was Chauvin on drugs?, steroids?

I would be more open to leniency if he had pleaded guilty and showed remorse.

I would prefer an analysis of his cerebral functions before he becomes chopped liver.

What was going on in his mind when he choked Floyd?

Was he raised a racist?

Why did he think he would get away with it?

Why didn't the other cops pull him off?

Was Chauvin on drugs?, steroids?

I would be more open to leniency if he had pleaded guilty and showed remorse.
Apparently at some point he tried and the crown rejected.

Back
Top Bottom