Chauvin going to jail? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chauvin going to jail?

"guilty' or "not guilty"... neither verdict would have been unbelievable.

True

What I do find "uncomfortable/strange" are all the video clips of people cheering etc.

A man is dead.
A man responsible for peace and order is charged and convicted of murder.

How broken is the phuckin system that people actually cheer when the system appears more balanced?

Why didn’t you post it? Means you’re being part of the bandwagon and all
I have no idea what you're talking about. I had heard that info. It was in the REAL news. If you didn't catch that how is that my problem?

True

What I do find "uncomfortable/strange" are all the video clips of people cheering etc.

A man is dead.

How broken is the phuckin system that people actually cheer when the system appears more balanced?
I don't think anyone was cheering that George was dead, but rather that the man who murdered him is off to prison. Makes perfect sense to me.

True

A man is dead.

The only winners will be the ones in the future if, and only if, the USA dumps its racism and gun culture.

Will there be an appeal?

I didn't hear about sentencing. Here, James Forcillo got six years and was out in four, on parole.

The only winners will be the ones in the future if, and only if, the USA dumps its racism and gun culture.

Will there be an appeal?

I didn't hear about sentencing. Here, James Forcillo got six years and was out in four, on parole.
Sentencing in 8 weeks I believe

Will there be an appeal?

Guidelines say he should get about 12 years... Prosecutor will ask for more.

Up to 40 possible. Regardless, I’d be surprised if he ends up in gen pop as he wouldn’t last a week.
Heard last night that he would be segregated. Too bad. I was hoping he'd get all the "shower tiime" he deserved.

Heard last night that he would be segregated. Too bad. I was hoping he'd get all the "shower tiime" he deserved.

I think he is being held in a maximum security state facility instead of the county jail.. for his protection.

Between the inmates mad at him and the guards mad at him for starting the shift away from actions without consequences, he'll have a rough time.

you reap what you sow

I think he is being held in a maximum security state facility instead of the county jail.. for his protection.

I've read multiple "real prison" stories from ex cons from maximum security prisons (thanks to Joe Rogan podcasts lol):

He's gonna get raped by a black guy in there due to his crime. There is no protection.

A week? He wouldn't make it through the intake process in 'general population'
They have a place for justice officials in prison . They are kept separate from population .

Back
Top Bottom