Chauvin going to jail? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chauvin going to jail?

There might have been. Median dose for fentanyl deaths is 10ng/mL, he had 3 types for a total concentration of 17.25 ng/mL. Add to that significant concentrations of THC, meth and morphine were also in his toxicology report.

He suffered health issues, hypertension, sickle cell disease, severely congested lungs, severe arteriosclerosis. And he had COVID.
So if you are in poor health it's OK for a cop to snuff out your lights? Is that the take away? Also in all those days of testimony I never heard the sickle cell bit?

Death ruled a homicide. Dead by the hands of another. That's what the death cert says. Feel free to have at with the spin.

There might have been. Median dose for fentanyl deaths is 10ng/mL, he had 3 types for a total concentration of 17.25 ng/mL. Add to that significant concentrations of THC, meth and morphine were also in his toxicology report.

He suffered health issues, hypertension, sickle cell disease, severely congested lungs, severe arteriosclerosis. And he had COVID.

world expert on respiration says “nuh uh”

So if you are in poor health it's OK for a cop to snuff out your lights? Is that the take away? Also in all those days of testimony I never heard the sickle cell bit?
Death ruled a homicide. Dead by the hands of another. That's what the death cert says. Feel free to have at with the spin.
There is so much you have not heard for someone that watched the trial end to end .

We will let the jury decide .

There is so much you have not heard for someone that watched the trial end to end .

We will let the jury decide .
Preeeeeeeeettttyyy sure you've already decided . While I'm at it, what's with the spaces between periods ?

What I didn't hear was you answer my question about police testimony over use of force. Perhaps they forgot to cover that on your "special" media.

That was quick. Jury has reached a verdict. Coming out at 16:30.

I expected a lot of deliberation, a few chats with the judge and then a hung jury. Not because of the evidence presented, because of preconceived ideas around police, drug addicts and race.

Last edited:
Interesting. Biden waded in. I like that he talked to Floyd's family. I think him making a public statement implying the outcome he expects was unwise. It is going to be ugly either way with many people doing stupid things. I guess his statement was grey enough so he can flip if required.

"I'm praying the verdict is the right verdict," Mr Biden added. "I think it's overwhelming in my view."

No the chief of the Minneapolis police. His boss.

Interesting. Biden waded in. I like that he talked to Floyd's family. I think him making a public statement implying the outcome he expects was unwise. It is going to be ugly either way with many people doing stupid things. I guess his statement was grey enough so he can flip if required.

"I'm praying the verdict is the right verdict," Mr Biden added. "I think it's overwhelming in my view."
He waited until they were sequestered

Man I read this guy's bio...

Literally follows the "low IQ, violent army bro" stereotype =(

not sure if this is really live or not, but here's a supposed link

I don’t know why Biden and waters are running the mouth trying to persuade the verdict

I don’t know why Biden and waters are running the mouth trying to persuade the verdict
They were sequestered. They wouldn't have seen any of it.

Back
Top Bottom