Chauvin going to jail? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chauvin going to jail?

She wasn't shot by a cop.
It wasn't "antifa" that was tearing the place up.
I didn't think the hit from the extinguisher looked to be that hard... but since he was actually hit with it and died shortly after... It was a 'not unreasonable' assumption that it was what killed him.
Unrelated?? You don't think the stress from being there, in that situation, was a contributor to his stroke happening when it did?
Well I’m not a coroner. But I guess I’ll believe the corner if she says he wasn’t dinged by a fire extinguisher and that he simply stroked out.

Stress doesn’t bring on this type of stroke, the poor fellow was walking dead. It was just his time.

But that’s not my point. My point is the entertainment media invented facts and sensationalized his death as a murder. The left then shook that tree to make it look like the Capitol protest was a killing spree.

She wasn't shot by a cop.
It wasn't "antifa" that was tearing the place up.
I didn't think the hit from the extinguisher looked to be that hard... but since he was actually hit with it and died shortly after... It was a 'not unreasonable' assumption that it was what killed him.
Unrelated?? You don't think the stress from being there, in that situation, was a contributor to his stroke happening when it did?
Who shot her them ?

Do some research about what happened in Washington . I used your source of information .

Washington (CNN)US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick suffered strokes and died of natural causes one day after responding to the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, Washington DC's chief medical examiner has determined.
The medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, didn't note any evidence that Sicknick had an allergic reaction to chemical spray or list any internal or external injuries, according to The Washington Post, which first reported the ruling. Still, Diaz told the newspaper that "all that transpired" on January 6 "played a role in his condition."
The ruling all but ensures that the Justice Department won't be able to pursue homicide charges in Sicknick's death. In March, two men -- Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of West Virginia -- were arrested and charged with assaulting Sicknick.

Maxine Waters just inflamed a very volatile situation.​

Calling for action in the streets... hmmm. If the streets erupt there will likely be carnage far beyond what happened at the Capitol. Will she be held accountable for inciting riots if they happen?

Maxine Waters just inflamed a very volatile situation.​

Calling for action in the streets... hmmm. If the streets erupt there will likely be carnage far beyond what happened at the Capitol. Will she be held accountable for inciting riots if they happen?

pretty sure the cops started this one

pretty sure the cops started this one
Cops? She is senior member of the House, Chair of the Black Caucus.

What is so different about her dog whistling?

Every single use of force situation is a crap shoot for everyone involved.
It's the Monday morning quarter-backing that decides whether or not you'll be give a pat on the back, disciplined, suspended, fired or criminally charged.
I've seen people act completely within the law/policy get charged after an event, go through years of stress only to have the charges thrown out because thankfully a judge was able to see that indeed the person acted properly.
I've seen people who had to literally fight for their life and because they did something other than what their training told them they're now looking at being fired.
It goes the other way too where someone goes a bit overboard and.... No one questions it.
Or... You refrain from using force and afterwards get s--- on for not going hard enough.

I'm surprised anyone goes into policing these days... It's not worth the stress caused by constantly being second guessed.

Last edited:
You are well informed by CNN .

Again.. I don't really watch the news... other than catching the odd glimpse of CP24 that's being played on a screen in my reception area... I rarely watch it. I can't recall ever being on the CNN channel or their site.
The Capitol Hill incident wasn't something I cared about or paid that much attention to... Police incidents and trials are a different story.. I watch those pretty closely.. if they're interesting to me.

I think they overcharged the cop, and he will eventually walk because of that.

would they riot and protest over this ?

I had not seen anything about this....

I am flabbergasted. But worse yet is the inability of democrats to actually, at least, say "Umm....maybe those were not the best words to use to express your emotions"

If you dont want to be critical of the person or their sentiments.....at least be the 5% critical on the scale and challenge that she didnt just say burn the mother***ckin place down.

I had not seen anything about this....

I am flabbergasted. But worse yet is the inability of democrats to actually, at least, say "Umm....maybe those were not the best words to use to express your emotions"

If you dont want to be critical of the person or their sentiments.....at least be the 5% critical on the scale and challenge that she didnt just say burn the mother***ckin place down.
Did you see this? She is a race baiting violence inciting piece of garbage.

I did not watch the trial . Just heard the bits and pieces from various sources . The evidence against him is very weak . There are many pieces of evidence that to me would raise reasonable doubt . Some prosecution witnesses actually agreed with the defense lawyer on their evidence .
You didn't watch it but you think the evidence is weak? Then you go on to bring up falsehoods like he was taught the use of force. He was not. The police captian and other police trainers testified that is not part of the training. Nor was there enough fentynel in his body to kill. Why am I not surprised.

Very sad I situation in the US . Democrats get a pass on so many wrong doings .
Unlike the retrumplicans who never catch a break? Turn off Fox news. Fox even admits that no one should believe what tucker carlson says.

Trump just inflamed a very volatile situation.​

Calling for action in the streets... hmmm. If the CAPITAL erupts there will likely be carnage . Will he be held accountable for inciting the riot ?
Fixed?

She is everything bad about a career politician personified.
She's not unlike Trump telling the crowd to take back America.

I can understand the black frustration. 150 years after the Civil War and progress just got pushed back 50 years by Trump.

The part about making the individuals uncomfortable is understandable but blanket picketing a restaurant also creates conflict with allies. Broadcasting an emotional game plan to a crowd is dangerous. Every individual has a different idea about the limits to making a person uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom