Chauvin going to jail? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chauvin going to jail?

What? Guilty?

But the online youtube guy I follow had inside info and he said he was going to be innocent. I will wait for his update tonight to get the correct verdict

Is that the same guy who had all the evidence of Bidens trucks full of ballots, and the exact details of what was on Hunter Bidens laptop?

Guilty .

Unbelievable .
How is this unbelieveable? Did YOU watch the video or did you just get the Coles notes version from fox & friends. The bottom line was , throughout the trial, when resistance stops force goes down. That never happened and that's why he left court in cuffs.

What's your "special" media have to say about this?

Guilty .

Unbelievable .

Only unbelievable if your sources of, uh, "information", failed.

This case was as close to a slam dunk as a murder trial gets. The prosecution covered every angle and anticipated almost every way the defense would try to cast doubt. The defense did try to cast doubt, but they had no case, and the jury verdict was the correct one.

If that's not the message that your sources conveyed, maybe you need to change your sources.

Only unbelievable if your sources of, uh, "information", failed.

This case was as close to a slam dunk as a murder trial gets. The prosecution covered every angle and anticipated almost every way the defense would try to cast doubt. The defense did try to cast doubt, but they had no case, and the jury verdict was the correct one.

If that's not the message that your sources conveyed, maybe you need to change your sources.
I guess my eyes tell me a different story then yours .

You don't think the jury was effected by the settlement with the city .

You don't think they jurors were not afraid for their lives ?

More people will die because of this jury . As the police have done in Baltimore and Chicago .

They will use the FIDO - F**k it drive on .

More people will die because of this jury . As the police have done in Baltimore and Chicago .

They will use the FIDO - F**k it drive on .
Perfect, that will quickly identify those that should have been fired long ago as they are in it for the wrong reasons.

For a very long time there has been a percentage of the police force that were the aholes and bullies growing up and maintained that persona with the badge and expect impunity for their actions. Their time is slowly coming to an end.

Might have something to do with the Russian collusion
Oh don't mention that . There are a few on here that still believe that and the pee tapes .

Back
Top Bottom