Chauvin going to jail? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chauvin going to jail?

We get it, you hate the police and everything is their fault.
If he had have saved your daughters life you would be playing a different tune.

How can you or any rational person pin her death as being the officers fault?
Dude you need to reread my post as you totally misunderstood my point. I DON"T think it's the cops fault. My point was if you're running around with guns at night or waving a knife then all bets are off. That 13 yr old might still be alive today if he wasn't out at night with gang bangers. I don't blame that cop one bit. I feel sorry for him. He had to make a split second descission with his life on the line and now he has this to carry. Any of us could have made that call and got it wrong.

Dude you need to reread my post as you totally misunderstood my point. I DON"T think it's the cops fault. My point was if you're running around with guns at night or waving a knife then all bets are off. That 13 yr old might still be alive today if he wasn't out at night with gang bangers. I don't blame that cop one bit. I feel sorry for him. He had to make a split second descission with his life on the line and now he has this to carry. Any of us could have made that call and got it wrong.
My mistake, I misunderstood you.

I would prefer an analysis of his cerebral functions before he becomes chopped liver.

What was going on in his mind when he choked Floyd?

Was he raised a racist?

Why did he think he would get away with it?

Why didn't the other cops pull him off?

Was Chauvin on drugs?, steroids?

I would be more open to leniency if he had pleaded guilty and showed remorse.
Do you have any evidence he was raised a racist?
Do you believe he meant to kill him?
Do you have any evidence he was on drugs?

There is evidence Floyd had meth and fentanyl in his sytem at the time of death. There is evidence showing Floyd had been arrested multiple times throughout his life, including armed robbery of a woman.

Why are you so content with Chauvin spending the rest of his life in jail? Are you willing to accept that what happened to Floyd was largely caused by himself?

Are you willing to acknowledge that police kill all groups of people and that all groups of people kill police? Or are you only concerned when its white cop on black person crime?

Do you have any idea what it is like to be a cop in the US?

There is evidence Floyd had meth and fentanyl in his sytem at the time of death. There is evidence showing Floyd had been arrested multiple times throughout his life, including armed robbery of a woman.

Why are you so content with Chauvin spending the rest of his life in jail? Are you willing to accept that what happened to Floyd was largely caused by himself?

Are you willing to acknowledge that police kill all groups of people and that all groups of people kill police? Or are you only concerned when its white cop on black person crime?

image-asset.jpeg

Chauvin is going to jail for murder after being fairly convicted by a jury of his peers. Why do you seem to have a problem with that? Black, white or green who cares? If you decide you are judge, jury and executioner that's always wrong regardless of colour.

Also why bring up George's past? Chauvin didn't know any of that. It has no bearing at all.

And yes I am willing to acknowledge the killings go both ways in all colours - but again totally irrevalent in this case.

As for cop in the US? I think being a cop anywhere would be hard, stressful and thankless. Making split second descissions with peoples lives (including your own) in the balance - No thanks.

A guy buys a dog and abuses it constantly. Then he complains that he has to beat it or it will attack him. The guy tells his son that dogs are inherently bad and can't be trusted. How do you fix the problem. BTW, I'm white.

I prefer a penitentiary to a prison. A penitentiary is where one does penance, thinking about what they did and how to become better. A prison is a lockup. Beatings IMO don't drive the bad out they drive it further in.

Chauvin can't change what he did to Floyd. Short of offing himself what can Chauvin do to provide closure to the Floyd family?

A person can't un-rape someone, un-murder someone or un-cheat on their spouse. What's the answer / cure / fix?

A cop in the USA? I wouldn't want to be a cop here.

So if you are in poor health it's OK for a cop to snuff out your lights? Is that the take away? ...
Those are your words, not mine.

I don’t think it’s ok for anyone to “snuff” anyone.

Chauvin had how many complaints against him? How many were for choking people?

Nopbbie48 Are you familiar with the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly PA. Built in the 1840's, abandonned in the 70's and now a museum.
It was literally one of the first penitentiaries. Super modern for it's time, the prisoners had flush toilets while the US Prez was still using a thundermug. The convicts came in masked and were seperated from other inmates while they did their penance. This was to keep their identity secret thus they could leave w/o any stigma.
However the isolation was found to be cruel and unusal punishment.
If you do the tour with the headphone thing you can listen to actual former inmates who are still alive from the 70's.
It's very interesting.

Chauvin is going to jail for murder after being fairly convicted by a jury of his peers. Why do you seem to have a problem with that? Black, white or green who cares? If you decide you are judge, jury and executioner that's always wrong regardless of colour.

Also why bring up George's past? Chauvin didn't know any of that. It has no bearing at all.

And yes I am willing to acknowledge the killings go both ways in all colours - but again totally irrevalent in this case.

As for cop in the US? I think being a cop anywhere would be hard, stressful and thankless. Making split second descissions with peoples lives (including your own) in the balance - No thanks.
" Fairly " LOL

what’s your evidence that this wasn’t a fair trial conducted by 12 jurors selected by both the prosecution and defence and overseen by an independent judiciary?
fox and friends said so

I'm done trying to take pfb.. seriously. You point things out to him and all he can do is throw potshots with nothing to back it up. Never a reasonable argument. You just have to let it go.

I believe Floyd and Chavin had a history when Floyd was a security guard he had made a few complaints about Chavin and they were not strangers.

Sent from my Chesterfield using my thumbs

fox and friends said so

I'm done trying to take pfb.. seriously. You point things out to him and all he can do is throw potshots with nothing to back it up. Never a reasonable argument. You just have to let it go.
" Fairly"
City of Minnesota announces settlement with the family . While jury not sequestered .
Maxine threatens riots in the street if not found guilty . While jury not sequestered .
Judge refuses to call mistrial due to Maxines rant . Even mentions it in court .

But ok it was a " fairly" trial .

Chauvin had how many complaints against him? How many were for choking people?
You have 2 bad guys, I don't think there is any doubting that. The difference here is one lost his life in a situation where the policeman had had an where an overwhelming advantage in force. An advantage that he took far beyond what was necessary for the situation.

How do you think Chauvin would have fared against Floyd in an Octagon?

I prefer a penitentiary to a prison. A penitentiary is where one does penance, thinking about what they did and how to become better. A prison is a lockup. Beatings IMO don't drive the bad out they drive it further in.
Not everyone thinks like you...
Many people do not want to become better.
You are suggesting we become less harsh on crime. For petty weed charges (in the US) absolutely but
it needs to be more tough on violent crime when the person is a repeat offender.

I thats the case he had what was coming to him.
Pro active police always have complaints against then . It is part of the job . Do you think the slug cop that avoid doing his job get complaints ?

" Fairly"
City of Minnesota announces settlement with the family . While jury not sequestered .
Maxine threatens riots in the street if not found guilty . While jury not sequestered .
Judge refuses to call mistrial due to Maxines rant . Even mentions it in court .

But ok it was a " fairly" trial .

do you know what sequestered means?

Back
Top Bottom