Boat Rentals | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Boat Rentals

I suspect they are targeting Europeans. I'm with you.
You are probably right. The link that MM posted has advertised pricing in GBP.

What a disappointing way to see North America.

Probably no repeat visits.

"....specially-tailored for English-speaking travelers who want to engage with the world...."

Am I the only one that finds that a little....odd?

Ok ill take you guys on an English ( only language option unless my wife comes , then your getting Italian) speaking tour of the Great Lakes , to be fair in two weeks we will barely clear Lake Erie . Food will be very mediocre and you may need to hot bunk. 10.5k each . It’s under market costed .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

What the hell do the great lakes have to offer that is worth $12k.

Am I the only one that thinks that's crazy.
Beautiful show of trees changing colours?

I'll bet most of the passengers are British.

Getting a week-long culinary experience where meat isn't boiled, potatoes aren't fried and everything else isn't curried might be worth it.

Beautiful show of trees changing colours?

I'll bet most of the passengers are British.

Getting a week-long culinary experience where meat isn't boiled, potatoes aren't fried and everything else isn't curried might be worth it.

100%. As much as those of us who live nearby the Great Lakes, Niagara Falls, the Trent Severn Waterway, etc. etc. have become accustomed to and even jaded by their existence, reality is people come from all around the world to experience them.

Talk to the “Great Loop” boaters who plan for years and spend 6-12 months and tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars doing the trip on their boats up the east coast, down the St Lawrence, through the Trent Severn and back down how much of an experience it is for them. Meanwhile we’re all like “yeah, I went for a boat ride and through a few locks, back to work Monday…”

One of my bucket list items is going to the UK and spending a few weeks doing a canal boat trip. I’m sure many UK residents are equally as jaded about that whole thing which would be easy if you owned your own canal boat or lived on a canal, and I am sure there are many UK residents who think people flying in from around the world to spend a week doing that sort of thing are a bit nuts, on the flip side.

Travel anywhere is for the tourists . Folks living in the Rockies see snow as inconvenient for driving. People in Hawaii don’t like volcanos and Machu Picu wasn’t a lost city if you are Peruvian, it was just a place nobody needed to live in.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Back
Top Bottom