BMW owners movement! | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW owners movement!

Mike, all I know, is that I can't ride with you anymore. As the cop says...."your riding influences other riders"......:lmao:[/QUOTE]

I am such a powerful influence that even when I'm but a speck in your mirrors you are persuaded to go even faster along with the other 5 guys in front of me:confused:
You know that lecture is the thing that ****** me off the most...motivated me to fight the ticket even though Points says that it's not worth fighting.

Damn you guys all speed! I was doing 130ish most of the way home, and got passed by 3 guys from our group!

130?? You still had 20k to play with.;)

I think I'm missing something here. Would you care to enlighten the rest of us? What happened??

I think I'm missing something here. Would you care to enlighten the rest of us? What happened??

No biggie, I just got a small speeding ticket while riding in the middle of the group with Sunny. Cop knocked it down from 118 to 100 in an 80 but felt obligated to lecture me on " how my riding influences others" since I was about 6 bikes behind Sunny and a good distance I still haven't figured that one out.

Would love to post photos but the bike is currently in Moncton.
I got a fantastic deal on a 2011 with 2000 kms on it.
I am in the process of getting it shipped back to Toronto.

I was going to get my wife that exact bike(in Red), but BMW did not import the exact bike they had in the official BMW Canada flyer.

So we bought her an SV650 instead.

But we do have a 323i. Does that count?

Curious how many BMW owners are on GTAM.

One of the most talked about companies of 2010.

Has anybody else joined the movement?

wjyush.jpg

Re: The Budd's Seminar.

Budd's puts on a first class event. This is a MUST for any BMW Motorcycle owner. Highly recommend.

My bike was chosen last year for the free service demonstration on the F series twins. I got at least $800 worth of work for gratis!

Re: The Budd's Seminar.

Budd's puts on a first class event. This is a MUST for any BMW Motorcycle owner. Highly recommend.

My bike was chosen last year for the free service demonstration on the F series twins. I got at least $800 worth of work for gratis!

How did you get it there in mid winter?

How did you get it there in mid winter?

Budd's came by with their enclosed trailer, to my house in Stoney Creek and picked it up, and dropped it off again when they were all done.

Trust me when I tell you that they put on a First Class event all the way!

For the R1200GS riders (like me), big news from Bavaria: it looks like next year's model looks gets 50cc more and liquid-cooling!!
http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/bmw/2013-bmw-r1250gs-preview-91202.html

Have read a bit about it on ADV, they have a huge thread on the 1250. Curious to see what they bring to the table with the next gen GS, but I wont be moving up to one for a while, just bought a new to me '10 GSA in August, so thats more then suiting my needs and keeps the grin factor high.

Back
Top Bottom