2024 Demo Days | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 Demo Days

Hopefully Indian gets a demo day going once the new Scouts are out.

Hopefully Indian gets a demo day going once the new Scouts are out.
pretty sure apex has a few for demo, give them a call

Reactions: LBV
What a shite show.
Trying to book a Suzuki demo ride tomorrow at Two Wheel and no one is able to help me. I think I have talked to every person at the dealership and they they pass me onto the next person.
The one and only who deals with this stuff is OFF the day before the scheduled demo day.
No online option to sign up.
Two wheel has been a complete **** show for years now.

Sent from the future

Did anyone get confirmation from BWM Motorrad Vaughn for July 19 demo day? I booked a couple weeks ago, which I know is late, but haven't heard back from them.

Demoed gsxs1000gx today at Sturgess.

Pros:

So much powaaaah!

Buttery smooth engine, very comfortable seat and ergos.

Electronic suspension is great with lots of adjustability.

Mode A is snatchy but has instant power delivery.
Couldn't tell much difference between B and C. Traction control and suspension are preset with modes but can be overridden.

A bit tall but I could tippy toe and manage easily.

It was a hot day but the bike was managing heat considerably well. I didn't feel it much on my legs in stop and go traffic.

Cons:

Cruise control is not great, kind of vague. Also the console doesn't show the set speed or when you add or reduce speed with + - buttons

Engine too smooth, lacks any character. (Nit pick)

Too expensive, GT is a better value for money in my opinion

GX starts at 20700$, heated grips are extra 800$ and luggage another 1500$

I think these will sit at dealerships for a while and will be discounted heavily next year or so.

When I got back on my zx6 after the demo ride, I felt 600cc is more enjoyable on our roads than a litre bike. But this GX will definitely munch miles easily, built for effortless touring.
26171ae224d0223af0e1a039d414a976.jpg
0af93b079098d4c79aff7fc303c67743.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
6d87538603246d8d57d8c4d9df0d3a02.jpg

^ sounds very similar to when i had my 2019.

Did anyone get confirmation from BWM Motorrad Vaughn for July 19 demo day? I booked a couple weeks ago, which I know is late, but haven't heard back from them.
Basically, if you do not hear back, you do not have a seat.

I only heard from them when @Gary cancelled his spot and then I was next on the list.

Have you ridden the GT? How do the 2 compare for comfort?
I did, GT has a slightly sporty position, GX is totally upright and neutral. I prefered GT more as I want sporty with my touring.

Built quality wise, as well, I found GT more inline with the price. GX doesn't feel like a 21000 $ bike.
Do you have to really chase the revs to have fun or..?
No, this things goes from the get go, good low end torque. Smooth like a sewing machine, doing it's thing.

I did, GT has a slightly sporty position, GX is totally upright and neutral. I prefered GT more as I want sporty with my touring.

Built quality wise, as well, I found GT more inline with the price. GX doesn't feel like a 21000 $ bike.

No, this things goes from the get go, good low end torque. Smooth like a sewing machine, doing it's thing.
Passenger accommodations were about the same or?

Basically, if you do not hear back, you do not have a seat.

I only heard from them when @Gary cancelled his spot and then I was next on the list.
Odd, I just got this yesterday. Maybe as a customer i would get priority?

1720623397607.png

Got a call today from Maranello. They only have f900, f800 and r18 available.

Not interested in any of those bikes, but I will still go. I am sure someone is going to not show up and I can take their spot.

Looking forward to ride s1000rr or r12

Seems I missed out on Yamaha - really wanted to test ride an FJR. I'm hoping there will be no-shows at BMW - would love to test out a GS or something else.

A little outside my budget at the moment. Unless @Gary wants random people taking his bike for rides lol
How little is little?
If it's only "little", bring a bike, and I'll ride that while you "demo" the fjr?
Maybe something can be worked out?
(motivated seller)

How little is little?
If it's only "little", bring a bike, and I'll ride that while you "demo" the fjr?
Maybe something can be worked out?
(motivated seller)
Very much outside budget. Ideally a sport tourer for under $10k, so Concours seems more realistic, just window shopping at the moment. I'd really have no intention of buying your bike now, so wouldn't want to ride it with that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom