2024 Demo Days | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 Demo Days

The Triumph website has a 'request a test ride' form that basically just lists every dealer in Canada. My wife is looking to buy and has called around to multiple Triumph dealers (including GP Bikes) and none is willing to do test rides. She's got her full M and is an experienced rider. Any of the 900 twins would be fine, it doesn't have to be a specific model.

Multiple people have mentioned that they've done one-off test rides through GP before. Did you just show up in person? Is there a specific sales person you talked to, or anything special that you need to say to get their attention? Weekdays, weekends? Do you need to be on the baller list?

At this rate she's going to end up with an XSR700, because that's the only one she can get a test ride on.

I think they have designated demo bikes, if a dealer doesnt have a demo bike, they probably wont let you test ride.

I tried to demo the XR with buds but no dice

It’s crazy how many dealers don’t recognize a baller when they see one.

Maybe I need to pull up in the lambo

Head to GP bikes. Tell 'em what you want to demo ride, show your M license, and have at it.
Funny, was just there on the weekend looking at a few different bikes, was specifically told they do not offer test rides. Not even with a significant deposit.

Funny, was just there on the weekend looking at a few different bikes, was specifically told they do not offer test rides. Not even with a significant deposit.
Even the used bike places like AM Sales and Primeline won't let you due to "insurance reasons".

I wonder if you'd be able to get 1 day insurance on your own policy and then see if they'd accept that??

Are you going to trade in the ss950? Or is to baller time to have two bikes.

He just made a custom wrench for it. I doubt its going anywhere.

He just made a custom wrench for it. I doubt its going anywhere.
Dunno, we had a chat about this at BurgeRR. I think he can be persuaded.

Are you going to trade in the ss950? Or is it baller time to have two bikes?
If insurance followed the rider and not the bike, I would have multiple.
No baller status here.

Riding the M1000R and then back on the Duc was interesting..........

I am........ conflicted.

If insurance followed the rider and not the bike, I would have multiple.
No baller status here.

Riding the M1000R and then back on the Duc was interesting..........

I am........ conflicted.
Going to assume you barely got to stretch it's legs.

Should have decent mid-range then pull hard again around 10k

Going to assume you barely got to stretch it's legs.

Should have decent mid-range then pull hard again around 10k
LOL.... not even close. They keep it really tame.

The intake noise is amazing and it is a rocket.

LOL.... not even close. They keep it really tame.

The intake noise is amazing and it is a rocket.
i just really like the way bmw inline 4s sound, very mechanical

What a shite show.
Trying to book a Suzuki demo ride tomorrow at Two Wheel and no one is able to help me. I think I have talked to every person at the dealership and they they pass me onto the next person.
The one and only who deals with this stuff is OFF the day before the scheduled demo day.
No online option to sign up.

Back
Top Bottom