Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition! | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger the cold never got to me. Always rode my bicycle all year round, smaller motorbike when roads weren’t icy but usually I killed the battery by mid winter.
One late fall my finger tips got so numb after an hour’s ride ( I can’t get used to fat gloves or mitts on a motorbike) I bought a heated liner and gloves. What a game changer. The best part, besides warm fingers and hand was the warm back and neck. I never knew how cold my back got or paid attention to it. The other bonus was on a cold wet early May ride, my jacket leaked and my gloves were wet. I had the heated gear packed, so pulled into a Timmie’s and put the liner and gloves on. I still got wet and the gloves leaked but I was nice and warm. I guess you get spoiled.

Supposed to be +7 and dry today - I might sneak out for a wee squirt on the Honda Spree.
If the roads dry up, I’ll be doing my annual Santa Run along 7 and 16th this aft.

Santa rides a DL650.

Next 5 days just shows periods of drizzle or light rain here, all hopes of any riding seem to be out.

Who remembers Chrismas day 2015 when it hit something close to 20 degrees IIRC?

Looking dreary here but I'm hoping to go for a ride.....

Tomorrow is suppose to be better in da Hood, today only around 4.

Next 5 days just shows periods of drizzle or light rain here, all hopes of any riding seem to be out.

Who remembers Chrismas day 2015 when it hit something close to 20 degrees IIRC?
Was it 2015? I remember driving past a golf course and these guys in Santa outfits were golfing.

Was it 2015? I remember driving past a golf course and these guys in Santa outfits were golfing.
Just finished the ‘23 Santa Ride. fun as always, time to let the season celebrations begin.

IMG_0730.jpeg

Haha, wondered if someone noticed my messy garage. I hope to get it back together sometime in 2024.
HD dealers usually have discounts on parts this time of the year.
What's the final plan for the HD?
Fix and sell or keep and be a baller with 2 bikes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom