Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition! | Page 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of bikes buzzing around today. Just finished a walkabout at GP, a bunch of bikes came and went while I was testdreaming in the showroom.
If I hadn't been tied up today I would have been there also as my buddy called on his way there to spend more money while he waits for his Transalp to arrive there.

More miles on the triumph, the fueling is superior to every other bike i've ridden.
Cold temps, wet and muddy backroads, stiff body, and it just feels perfect mid corner getting on the gas

Bern Sick With Bronchitis but well enough that I'm out riding today. Only likely to do about 300 km today. But any riding's good riding!

..Tom

Got out on Friday. The gravel roads were wet but on the bright side there was no dust. The mud kicked up today was a perfect match for my bike. The front fender has "Look twice save a life" stencilled on it but it's hard to tell were the paint stops and mud starts.
IMG_0927.JPG

They have been staking sled trails...IMG_0917.JPG

High of 9° tomorrow.

Weekend looks like rain.

Who's ditching work tomorrow? This guy!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
forecast says 10 for me, should be fun :)

High of 9° tomorrow.

Weekend looks like rain.

Who's ditching work tomorrow? This guy!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
reported.

Is there still crap (salt) on the road or did the rain on Saturday take care of that.
Salt evaporates at 10c. You’ll be ok.

Meh feel like we've had this discussion before about salt not eating bikes, some acf 50(away from tires and brakes), a quick rinse after and you're good

Meh feel like we've had this discussion before about salt not eating bikes, some acf 50(away from tires and brakes), a quick rinse after and you're good
not worried about it eating the bike, i dont have access to water at home. cleaning it sucks.

What are the chances it'll be rideable through the year-end? Cold is definitely catching up to me now during my 20-minute commutes to work- more so on the way back in the evenings.

I remember last year snow started piling on the roads from Christmas onwards, but this year it feels warmer (or maybe I'm too focused on riding that I don't notice the cold).

What are the chances it'll be rideable through the year-end
define rideable

There will be days when the roads are dry, but the temps aint getting any warmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom