who rides in the rain? | GTAMotorcycle.com

who rides in the rain?

bengali548

at first i was scared to ride in the rain but now it doesnt bother me anymore. who else rides in the rain?

TBH i didnt spend 4000 dollars to have my bike gain dust in my garage

its fun sliding around in the rain on a nice road...

TBH i didnt spend 4000 dollars to have my bike gain dust in my garage

That's why my bike has a nice dust cover when she shares the garage with the other garage queen when it rains and/or snows - I have a beater (a.k.a. another car) for rainy/snow days.

You crazy kids.

Last edited:
i ride everyday to and from work, rain or shine. i hate riding in the rain but better then taking the bus or walking right. just got home from work, tons of rain was not fun at all. soaked head to toe

I ride in the rain. I don't mind it i just have to be a little more careful.

The only pain is getting onto a wet bike when I'm done work lol.

Always ride in the rain, went to work and back today and yesterday on my bike.

I find riding in the rain relaxing :p

i ride everyday to and from work, rain or shine. i hate riding in the rain but better then taking the bus or walking right. just got home from work, tons of rain was not fun at all. soaked head to toe

Get some rain gear ... $10 rain pants, and either a water-proof jacket like mine, or a $10 rain jacket...

I generally tour Canada & the USA from June to August, so no, rain does not stop my holiday.
Heck, when I was younger, you could get Ski's for most bikes, cos people couldn't afford a car.
Bit of snow didn't stop us back then, Now I like my comforts, but I still accelerate into a thunderstorm, whooping !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebInqG1pJI

Good Tyres & Rain gear make all the difference.

I used to but I wont anymore, my steering ball bearings seized and rusted. I don't feel like paying for another 5hr job.

Ride in rain or shine to work regardless.

Rode to work today and some person gave me thumbs up =/

meh.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I like bright sunny days.
winterhyper.jpg

I ride, rain or shine, from March till November. The best investment I've made is on a good riding suit with a waterproof layer. It makes a rainy day like today no harder to ride in than any sunny day.

I ride rain or shine, UNLESS, I have an important meeting or presentation and I need to look good for it.

That said, I had one of those today and I still rode in. Needed to break in my new/loaned 1pc. God it hurts, lol! Although my rain suit is a 2 pc. I wore only the jacket today, now I'm regretting not bringing the pants too.

Just came back from a ride in the rain, went out just because I was bored and wanted to ride.

Took my safty course in the rain so I dont mimd it at all. More then anything I cant stand the visor fogging not to mention my glasses. They say drunk driving limits your vision . . . Lol at times I cant tell if im seeing a red stop light or a car :p

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

haha its ok cuz u gotta stop at both anyways.

nothing better than cold rain and watching the evaboration pour off the engine. smoke rising from the front (just a bit), like the angry blue lawn mower is actually an angry fire breathing dragon.

rain shine, snow flakes. march-dec and odd days inbetween.

rust isn't scary as I've discovered. just need an afternoon to sand it off and paint again on a few lower parts.

swapped the shock and it was 10 years old mixed with salt rust at the bolts, and even that eventually came out with a little help from a blow torch.
sport bikes look like outdated 5 years after you've bought them so I don't see any use in babying them.
as for non sports, if someone can take a barn rust CB and bring it back to life, I'm sure a few drops of rain or salt won't kill the bike.

Rain has never stopped me. It gets damn cold at times and damn annoying (I'm talking hours and hours of heavy rain and fog) but I still continue forward. To me riding in the rain is better than not riding at all.

Back
Top Bottom