When are you taking your bikes out? | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When are you taking your bikes out?

I'm stuck in the past. New bikes do nothing for me. I'm perfectly happy with my old bikes.
Someone on here gave this to me a while ago.Maybe you can use it? jk
depositphotos_22659237-Grumpy-old-man_zpskxoixiyv.jpg

If you live in Concord, be careful. Many bikes got stolen while i was there, it seems that security tips the thiefs which bikes to come and get.
Took her out this morning. Realized that I could bypass my stupid Contour camera's mic by recording audio on my iPhone (in my pocket) and then sync the vid and audio tracks in post.

My bike sounds way too dramatic for the speed it's doing. :D

[video=youtube;Xp5jO2irexw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp5jO2irexw[/video]

Someone on here gave this to me a while ago.Maybe you can use it? jk
depositphotos_22659237-Grumpy-old-man_zpskxoixiyv.jpg

Hey, I resemble that remark! Need to figure how to carry my cane on my bike.

:)

Last edited:
If you live in Concord, be careful. Many bikes got stolen while i was there, it seems that security tips the thiefs which bikes to come and get.

lol @ stealing my bike. Man, I'd be so flattered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did u get a coat that can attach a pet to it? That's neat! I want one!

Look back a few posts...looks like a baby harness thingamabob

Yeah that way if you go over the handlebars you have something to cushion your landing; though i prefer a chest protector for that.

...not today for sure considering its a f**king blizzard outside right now in Scarborough

...not today for sure considering its a f**king blizzard outside right now in Scarborough

Crap so it already started to come down out there? I noticed this afternoon Oshawa decided to brine all the roads again...ugh.

Victoria Day weekend at the earliest. :(

Moving and vacation won't make it feasible until then.

I was going to get mine on the road on Monday but it looks like the following Monday now...damn snow!

Snowing pretty good right now in north york. The next seven days doesn't look so great either. Im hoping end of April

Ride home tonight was brutal.... but this is what you deal with when the bike is your only method of transport.

im putting my bike back into storage....mother nature fast tracked through spring and summer and fall and went straight back to winter

I am hoping to take out my bike on Wednesday. Recent weather has got me seriously considering next week though lol. Absolutely Crazy Friday was beautiful and then Saturday all hell breaks out. Fingers crossed for the future.

Major flurries today. Glad I got rides in last Thursday and Friday.

I put my sticker on my plate and my new battery in.I'll pass on riding to work next week,but for sure the week after.

Back
Top Bottom