When are you taking your bikes out? | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When are you taking your bikes out?

Yup. You can find me on instagram @dogonmotorcycle

I'm willing to bet it's a hit with the ladies.

Also, +14 and my fam is doing Easter lunch/dinner today. Will not be out just yet. Hopefully tomorrow for a bit.

short loop today
401-trafalgar-15 sr-guelph line-britannnia-walkers-4th sr-britannia-qew-back to the schitty....winter seemed fcuking long this yr !!

Last edited:
Did a mississauga - Milton - cedar springs - Oakville lakeshore - mississauga loop. Saw a few Lamborghini's - trailed a black Aventador for a little bit. Wow was it gorgeous and the after market exhaust. Jesus!

Pretty much this exact car.

lamborghini-aventador-black-matt-beautiful-hd-wallpapers1.jpg

First time this year the wife and I rode together. She got to try out her new bike. Many bikes out, it was great to see.

16837437189_f288dc5954_o.jpg

Last edited:
This time this year the wife and I rode together. She got to try out her new bike. Many bikes out, it was great to see.

sooooo jealous. two of my favourite bikes right there.

This time this year the wife and I rode together. She got to try out her new bike. Many bikes out, it was great to see.

Nice looking bikes. Really like the look of your wife's bike, MV Augusta, I think was posted in the other thread? (yeah, I could be completely off with that, sorry)

Not sure whether I'm jealous or not that you have a wife that rides with you, though. :p

Nice looking bikes. Really like the look of your wife's bike, MV Augusta, I think was posted in the other thread? (yeah, I could be completely off with that, sorry)

Not sure whether I'm jealous or not that you have a wife that rides with you, though.
That is an MV, nice bikes. I have a Tuono V4 as well, I can imagine that kind of fun him and his wife get up to lol I take my gf as pillion but man I'd love to see her riding beside me one day

i hope this "alien-insect-transformer" fad in bike design goes away soon...

i hope this "alien-insect-transformer" fad in bike design goes away soon...

I'm stuck in the past. New bikes do nothing for me. I'm perfectly happy with my old bikes.

I love both old and new. I like the current bug-like trend - the current Z1000 in particular.

aIrwvXG.jpg

B9TC2G4.jpg

Last edited:
I like the Transformer evil look myself. What I lament regarding past bikes is that each manufacturer had it's own distinct look. 85 GSXR, 85 FZ750, 86 VFR750, 87 750 Ninja. All those bike were very distinct from one another. Now there are subtle differences but they all follow the same pattern.

Back
Top Bottom