When are you taking your bikes out? | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When are you taking your bikes out?

I'm with Wingboy. Put the battery in and new sticker on the plate today. She's ready to go when mother nature decides to cooperate. I figure a week or two.

I couldn't take it anymore seeing bikes out on the road so I finally took mine out today at around 1pm & I am still out riding...lovin' every minute of it!
5d0046866a68f7b41ab9a5deca93dbb4.jpg

As you can see I lost 1 of my Carbon tail cents so I pulled the other off & ordered a new set...fun to ride but losing parts sucks, cé la vie!

Last edited:
Beautiful bike Sinz.

I rode on Friday. I will wait a week before commuting regularly :)

I couldn't take it anymore seeing bikes out on the road so I finally took mine out today at around 1pm & I am still out riding...lovin' every minute of it!
5d0046866a68f7b41ab9a5deca93dbb4.jpg

As you can see I lost 1 of my Carbon tail cents so I pulled the other off & ordered a new set...fun to ride but losing parts sucks, cé la vie!
Do you by any chance frequent Moxies/Earl's in Vaughan? I've seen your bike around parked outside the patios of those restaurants.

Do you by any chance frequent Moxies/Earl's in Vaughan? I've seen your bike around parked outside the patios of those restaurants.

I have been to Moxy's once in the last 3 years!

Where did u get a coat that can attach a pet to it? That's neat! I want one!

PJ Pets in Pickering for the harness, Petsmart for the doggles.

I had to customize the harness to keep the dog in place, she kept getting out of it. I attached an extra security Velcro strap to secure her in.

Rode into work today, was a bit cold on the fingers, but not too bad. Still need a couple of good rain storms to clean the streets, just take it easy in the corners.

Lots of rain in the upcoming forecast....fingers crossed we get the amount predicted.

Tender is now off, and it's out from under the shelf where it was stored.

tomorrow, I'll check fluids, tighten bolts etc, and hope to have it ready for a weekend spin.

Check the upcoming weather. Really excited for Saturday, should be a beautiful day after all the rain comes down. Was planning on taking the bike out of storage for Wednesday, good thing I held off. Freezing rain followed by more rain apparently.

Summer is coming.

rode last night when the sun was setting. with full leathers on, it wasn't cold. i was pretty warm actually, only thing that made me head back in was i left my balaclava at home and the back of my neck was frozen. helmet is so good at creating that vacuum that it froze the back of my neck where the helmet stops.

hope this rain goes hard for the next few days and clean up the roads for next weeks beautiful weather.

With all the freezing rain warnings today, can anyone confirm if they say the city out brining and salting again? A friend posted an instagram pic this morning of a metric ton of salt on the roads in Richmond Hill, but hopefully the other areas/regions didn't do the same.

With all the freezing rain warnings today, can anyone confirm if they say the city out brining and salting again? A friend posted an instagram pic this morning of a metric ton of salt on the roads in Richmond Hill, but hopefully the other areas/regions didn't do the same.

Near forks of the credit was salted this morning. Not sure about the surrounding areas but if they did there I'm guessing there will be more. It's stopped raining now but it carried on most of the day here. Hopefully most of it washed away

I rode to work and around the city after work today. Definitely no salt trucks lol. It was very windy. Only saw a couple of vespas out. Didn't see anyone else on the road today. Saw a Red Triumph Daytona 675R, possibly a Ural sidehack, and a couple of other bikes I flew by and couldn't ID yesterday. Darn rain/cold. It'll be worth it though.

The SV is good to go. However the V2K is being optimized and I'm waiting for a few parts now that it's warm enough to start tearing into it (picked it up in December).

Looks like a nice weekend.

Please everyone, take it easy out there and let your skills catch up to your enthusiasm after a cold winter. Let the rust fall off at a natural pace without pushing it too fast.

Back
Top Bottom