When are you taking your bikes out? | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When are you taking your bikes out?

Took mine out yesterday for the first ride of the season. Would have done it a bit earlier but had been battling an ear infection. Was great to get out even for a short run around the city. Pumped up my tires, unplugged my bike and went out. It only gets better from here.

Last night I spent six hours changing all the fluids and the chain, took it for a first ride today.

Stay shiny side up

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

Hopefully today. I'm about to instal battery and start it for the first time this season. Older bikes (carbs) need a bit of massaging here.

Had my first and last ride of the season on Tuesday night - delivered my bike to the buyer. It was ccccold.

c319bed6a878793bfa2f8634cefa3b2e.jpg

ffbf69183dad9d6bd1b7f743b837fd45.jpg

First ride of the year for me.... and I was sweating buckets.
\\

New tires on my bike. The rear wheel slipped a bit while downshifting into a corner. Bit of a catch your breath/sudden gain of attention moment, being the first of the season. :)

Last edited:

Was that just from your first ride? Roads look cleaner than that unless you headed up north or the roads are worse near the Badlands...

Was that just from your first ride? Roads look cleaner than that unless you headed up north or the roads are worse near the Badlands...
I went to the forks. Didn't have any place to go. Nothing a good wash won't solve
2fe7ae22e18bf56ad8710895a1d5ec28.jpg

I rode home this morning at 130 am from work and it was beautiful. Wasn't raining, but there was a misty fog in the air and the air was really fresh (kinda like when you take a jog in the trails or something)

Was really beautiful. Might take the bike out again today.

Back
Top Bottom