Vacations and big poppas adventures | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vacations and big poppas adventures

Many Asian countries have a matriarchal society. Know the customs before getting onboard . The myth of Tiger Mom is based on reality .
Guy at work married a Malaysian gal on the rebound from his first bad decision of a wife . He sits to pee at his house now.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

In a similar vein, noticing a lot of persian/iranian girls have a weird negative energy.
Its like they think they still living in Iran and its illegal to smile or laugh at jokes or something

I like the ones that claim Persian . Persia hasn’t actually existed for a couple hundred years ? Waiting to meet a Mesopotamian gal .

My friends identify as persian as they have significant moral issues with Iran (and the patriach ended up in Iranian prison for teaching truths that government did not want taught). Yes, technically they are Iranian but they will never return and want nothing to do with Iran. Persian is the closest description they were comfortable with.

I like the ones that claim Persian . Persia hasn’t actually existed for a couple hundred years ? Waiting to meet a Mesopotamian gal .

I've been hanging around a lot people from new spain lately.

kind of wish I hadn’t wasted my 20s in church or playing world of Warcraft, some of these girls got more game than me😂

Be careful out here fellas, trust your eyes and your instincts

Booking Malta for February. Why Malta ? Well I’ve not been there , sort of Spanish/italian/north African, medieval architecture, British owned till 1964 so English is spoken . Priced like Spain/italy for prices .

My wife went years back, if you need any info LMK.

Back
Top Bottom