Vacations and big poppas adventures | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vacations and big poppas adventures

Give grandma a go .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
At first I thought It was an innocent unintentional cockblock, she kept interrupting me whenever I was talking to a caliente mami

But last night she got angry and aggressive at me for not dancing with her (im intentionally trying to avoid her creepy ass)

I might have a stalker grandma on my hands fellas.

At first I thought It was an innocent unintentional cockblock, she kept interrupting me whenever I was talking to a caliente mami

But last night she got angry and aggressive at me for not dancing with her (im intentionally trying to avoid her creepy ass)

I might have a stalker grandma on my hands fellas.
There's a saying about that I believe you should stick your dick in crazy is the one. Or something like that

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

There's a saying about that I believe you should stick your dick in crazy is the one. Or something like that

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Grandma probably can't get pregnant. At least that's a small upside (although depending on lineage, even some great-grandmothers are still fertile).

BTW - this was how bad the weather was in Spain, some cloud coverage.

madrid plaza major.jpg
Plaza major, Madrid

Otherwise every day was perfectly clear.
Blazing hot 34 most days, with 1 around 40.
Barcelona was better, around 30, surprisingly not as humid as here, just a cool breeze off the Mediterranean, the humidity here is gross.

Funny. I am in Rocky Harbour right now.
Did the boat tour today.
Flying out tomorrow.View attachment 69132

The guy that owns the hotel in Rocky Harbour , and also plays Acordian in the Anchors Aweigh Newfy show band, also owns the tour boat fleet in the "fyord" , and also owns all the whale watching boats that go out of Rocky Harbour. Multi millionaire entrerprenuer, and plays a mean acordian lol . I do love Newfoundland

Well.... no flight for me.
AC canceled due to mechanical.
Back down to Cornerbrook for the night.
5 Am flight. Fk me.
On the up side, there is a street party and beer.
1000004755.jpg

Ok.... it ain't so bad.
Glymill inn
Pretty nice spot to be stuck.
The 5 am flight is going to suck.
Well worth the steak, couple bottles of wine, and a cute waitress.
View attachment 69140
Wife and I stayed there my first time to NL 30 years ago. Food was great, hospitality too. One of the staff took us out cod fishing on his boat.

Glymill inn has an interesting history as well . The new hotel attached to the Cornerbrook brew pub is nice , but very modern . Food in the brewpub is awesome .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

The guy that owns the hotel in Rocky Harbour , and also plays Acordian in the Anchors Aweigh Newfy show band, also owns the tour boat fleet in the "fyord" , and also owns all the whale watching boats that go out of Rocky Harbour. Multi millionaire entrerprenuer, and plays a mean acordian lol . I do love Newfoundland
Some of the Anchors Away players did an impromptu jam session on our tour boat, since we couldn't get tickets to the show that night.
Edit: Tour guide says Reg sold the hotel.
Funny. I am in Rocky Harbour right now.
Did the boat tour today.
Flying out tomorrow.View attachment 69132
Did you see the fireworks in Rocky Harbour?

Last edited:
Some of the Anchors Away players did an impromptu jam session on our tour boat, since we couldn't get tickets to the show that night.
Edit: Tour guide says Reg sold the hotel.

Did you see the fireworks in Rocky Harbour?
We did. Only from our rental though. Did not feel like going down to the caged in beer tent.
Looks like you guys did the Bonne Bay tour. We were up did the western brook pond.

We did. Only from our rental though. Did not feel like going down to the caged in beer tent.
Looks like you guys did the Bonne Bay tour. We were up did the western brook pond.
I watched from our hotel balcony and Sue went down to the waterfront, but not the cage. Some of the locals partied quite late.
Today we're in St. John's, heading for Witless Bay whale watching.

Quick question for all my Gtam playas, I’ve noticed this trend, there’s a bunch of Asian ladies around me, and they seem to have this strong, domineering almost masculine energy, I’ve noticed it enough, that it can’t possibly be a coincidence, am I wrong or is this a cultural thing?

Theyre not 2nd gen, I suspect they spent a significant amount of time back home (guessing in Vietnam or China?)

Quick question for all my Gtam playas, I’ve noticed this trend, there’s a bunch of Asian ladies around me, and they seem to have this strong, domineering almost masculine energy, I’ve noticed it enough, that it can’t possibly be a coincidence, am I wrong or is this a cultural thing?

Theyre not 2nd gen, I suspect they spent a significant amount of time back home (guessing in Vietnam or China?)
Are they Filipina's, if so that might be your answer, they like to wear the pants, so I've been told.

Back
Top Bottom