Vacations and big poppas adventures | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vacations and big poppas adventures

Trying to plan my next vacation, currently trying to decide between Cali Colombia, Cdmx, or an extended stay in Cuba 🤔

Curious if anyone here has spend time in Colombia.

Curious about the vibe, things to do, cost etc

Currently the preference is Cali>cuba>cdmx
based on my interests and hobbies

Several friends have visited Colombia (Bogota and Cali), and they have nothing but good things to say about it. They say the vibes and partying are similar to CDMX, and the cost is also about there.

I've read that sex tourism has increased in Colombia. I also read that recently, there has been an increase in foreigners being drugged and robbed by local girls flirting with them. This is also a well-known practice in Mexico where "goteras" put eye drops in your drink, and they take you to your hotel and rob you. There have been several cases where people have died of overdoses. So just keep an eye on that (no pun intended) whether you go to Colombia or Mexico.

From videos and anecdotes, I know that motorcycle culture is huge in Colombia. So, you might also scratch some of that itch while there.

Now that your stable has been reduced to one bike, I can take care of the STriple on your extended stay out of the country. It would be shame if your battery is flat when you come back. jk

Several friends have visited Colombia (Bogota and Cali), and they have nothing but good things to say about it. They say the vibes and partying are similar to CDMX, and the cost is also about there.

I've read that sex tourism has increased in Colombia. I also read that recently, there has been an increase in foreigners being drugged and robbed by local girls flirting with them. This is also a well-known practice in Mexico where "goteras" put eye drops in your drink, and they take you to your hotel and rob you. There have been several cases where people have died of overdoses. So just keep an eye on that (no pun intended) whether you go to Colombia or Mexico.

From videos and anecdotes, I know that motorcycle culture is huge in Colombia. So, you might also scratch some of that itch while there.

Now that your stable has been reduced to one bike, I can take care of the STriple on your extended stay out of the country. It would be shame if your battery is flat when you come back. jk
Bro lmk anytime you want a test ride

I've read that sex tourism has increased in Colombia. I also read that recently, there has been an increase in foreigners being drugged and robbed by local girls flirting with them.
This could be a problem 😬 😔

I have heard this too.

I’ll DM you about specifics sobre CDMX

I think the biggest concern is that you might NOT wake up.
Pretty much a staple of solo travel is ;

Get your own drinks, always
Keep it in your hands, always
Never drink anything someone hands to you

That’s not a solo travel staple , that’s any party if your friends are under 40 and you don’t know everyone in the room.

When my kids were out and about , mix your own drinks. Only drink what you brought . Roll your own joints and never take a bump from a dude you just met. Parties can go sideways anywhere. Being in a place where life is cheap just makes it more dangerous.
I feel bad because I carry a rape whistle , I’ve blown it in the sketchiest parts of town and no one answers . There $3 bucks I could have saved .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Columbia is beautiful and there is lots to do. I’m not much of a bar/club guy, I trek into the surroundings and talk to locals as I find this is how you find the good food and fun stuff to do. Keep some street smarts and you won’t feel unsafe.
Like Mexico, don’t fall in love with one of the locals.

Like Mexico, don’t fall in love with one of the locals.
Id feel much safer falling in love with a mexicana.
(Occasional knife wounds I can defend against)

colombianas or venezolanas? 😬

Last edited:
It’s a bit strange hanging out with old dudes every now and then, one would think they’re mature and wise, but it seems we don’t really change on a fundamental level, we’re the same at 80 as we were at 18 😂

Sometimes the universe just sends them your way…

5 mins ago I was at Yonge/church (yes same spot the Ktm was stolen) I’m waiting at the lights on foot, I see this girl looking at me like I’m dulce de leche, so I go talk to her, she seems to like me, apparently she’s a Colombiana, I have a very pressing appointment nearby, so I get her number, or I would have just gone for a date right then and there

You can see why I like her so much:

IMG_4040.png

Last edited:
Getting the sense latinas play more games than gringas :confused:

I have heard brazilians are different pero no tengo expiriencia 🤷‍♂️

The wave of Scopolamine druggings/deaths are very scary... These gangs are good at getting into your phone, clear out bank accounts, crypto wallets, change all of your passwords in a couple of hours. Consider yourself lucky if you wake up alive.
But then again usually boils down to one thing....what do you mean a 50 year old man meeting a beautiful 22 year old woman off of tinder is unusual? Doesn't it happen for these guys in their home country? Haha I'm guessing not.

Denali yep ....rarely seen without clouds.
1719457171939.png
Looked in my rear view mirrot and was shocked to see it clear.
Are you taking a glacier landing flight.?
Talkeetna is a cool town.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom