Vacations and big poppas adventures | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vacations and big poppas adventures

I've been reading and enjoying these posts.. But I can't help to think we'll see this post soon.

Big Poppa's riding across Europe with a itchy pecker vacation :unsure:

I'm just having a laugh... I don't wish anything negative on anyone ❤️

shaking my head at people who let themselves be treated like that. i don't care what you did, have an adult conversation or walk away.
Agreed. Doesn't matter if the other person is the hottest Latina, Red-Hair, Adonis, or whatever you are into. You have to set your broundries. Give respect and demand respect in exchange.

shaking my head at people who let themselves be treated like that. i don't care what you did, have an adult conversation or walk away.
Ya…I’ve gotten into loud argument with my wife and kids….but at that level of crazy…don’t matter how good the sex was, just ain’t worth it.

He showed a lot of restraint. Unfortunately many instances where the guy just cracks the female and walks away.

I hope he left her there and stopped putting up with that abuse.

Ya…I’ve gotten into loud argument with my wife and kids….but at that level of crazy…don’t matter how good the sex was, just ain’t worth it.

He showed a lot of restraint. Unfortunately many instances where the guy just cracks the female and walks away.

We need a mimico polok thread

indeed.

i'm not about anyone putting their hands on anyone else.

Trying to plan my next vacation, currently trying to decide between Cali Colombia, Cdmx, or an extended stay in Cuba 🤔

Curious if anyone here has spend time in Colombia.

Curious about the vibe, things to do, cost etc

Currently the preference is Cali>cuba>cdmx
based on my interests and hobbies

I imagine logistics and transportation would probably be easier in Colombia

don’t care about the usual bla bla safety warnings

Trying to plan my next vacation, currently trying to decide between Cali Colombia, Cdmx, or an extended stay in Cuba 🤔

Some acquaintances go to Columbia frequently and absolutely love it. They can work remotely so they go down for months at a time.

A friend died in Cuba substantially due to inability to access quality medical care ("hospital" with no pain meds, catheter into water bottle, etc). I know people that have been impressed with cuban medical care. I suspect it comes down to being off the beaten path. Stay in close proximity to a quality hospital.

Cuba..bleh.

I mean, you have the language aspect down and i assume you`re not going the resort route but...they have far too little access to food for me to go back. Did one trip a long time ago, even the beauty of Havana and other small towns didn't make up for the crap i had to eat every night.

I have been all over Colombia, what are you looking for?

Cali is ok if a little dull, safety warnings seemed a bit overblown as it felt perfectly fine when I was there.

I have been all over Colombia, what are you looking for?

Cali is ok if a little dull, safety warnings seemed a bit overblown as it felt perfectly fine when I was there.
Will dm

Now that Cuba has moved a bit more towards a “ commie lite” version of economy , you can get very good meals in Havana . But only Havana . The rural areas can’t make it work yet and resort food is bland and sad . You won’t starve , but it’s not great if that’s a thing for you .
Want amazing food , Latin crazy and cool stuff to see ? Peru.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Now that Cuba has moved a bit more towards a “ commie lite” version of economy , you can get very good meals in Havana . But only Havana . The rural areas can’t make it work yet and resort food is bland and sad . You won’t starve , but it’s not great if that’s a thing for you .
Want amazing food , Latin crazy and cool stuff to see ? Peru.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Peru def has some good food, did a bit of a food journey when visiting a friend there a few years ago. The fusion between Latin and Japanese or Chinese is something else.

Back
Top Bottom