TV shows currently watching | Page 228 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Watching Seven seconds on NF . It's very good.

I should note that in my rewatch of "Z-Nation" I'm reminded that it was the first time I can remember seeing Katy O'Brien ("The Mandalorian", "Twisters").

should be dire 🍿

Review say this version is better.
I like Michael Keaton as an actor too.
Lot of awards for him and show....and yeah is dire.
Absolutely wonderful tho angry docu

Last edited:
Still on a docu kick ...still raining after all.
Learned a lot.
Planes That Changed the World (2015)
The inside stories of the planes that changed the world and the risks and challenges of getting them off the ground.
MV5BODkxMTI4OTkwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTI3Mjc0NzE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

ran across this and enjoying it

some 11 seasons

Fake Or Fortune?: Series 10 Episode 1 Nicholson

what a choice to make ...:eek:
Absolutely love this show. Some detective work, a bit of drama about the end result, and you learn a lot about art and artists in the meantime. I have to confess to a bit of schadenfreude when some less pleasant and obviously very wealthy people have their pieces rejected, and vise versa a real joy when a less wealthy person is determined to have something by a famous artist.

If you can find it, there's another art show called Britain's Lost Masterpieces with the great Bendor Grosvenor, an art historian who appears on early episodes of Fake or Fortune. Unfortunately, the focus on British art makes it less wide-ranging than Fake or Fortune, but it's still really good.

Hotel Cocaine,

Tells the story of Roman Compte, Cuban exile, CIA operative, and general manager of the Hotel Mutiny, the glamorous epicenter of the late '70s and early '80s Miami cocaine scene

On Prime - called Mega Yachts :eek::rolleyes:
ugh...excess tho fascinating...

on to something different - I like Jason Strahan - oops it's a movie but ce la vie

Last edited:
Watching Long Way Up with the electric motorcycles from Harley Davidson and RIVIAN trucks.

Trying to be eco friendly while having a massive diesel generator doesn’t seem like a great concept…but we’re a long way away from using EV cars / bikes through the middle of nowhere.

Enjoyable but seems each iteration is becoming more commercialized and the magic of the first ‘Long Way Round’ has been lost.

You might be surprised

Long Way Up had some fun but nothing like the first round.

The 21st Century Circus...saw them when they first started up in a tent in a parking lot at Ontario Place. Magical then....out of this world now

fast watch and very entertaining

It is very good
and true
Been watching this, enjoying, thanks for the reco
I'm always fascinated by this era, late 19th century, and how these people lived and died.

Watching the Godfather of Harlem on Disney+
Great show and some wonderful historical footage. Set in the 60s. Tight cast. It will suck you in.

Back
Top Bottom