TV shows currently watching | Page 229 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Watching the Godfather of Harlem on Disney+
Great show and some wonderful historical footage. Set in the 60s. Tight cast. It will suck you in.
The actor playing Malcom X steals the show on the first 2 seasons. Too bad he was replaced season 3. Very intriguing with the roles of the FBI, CIA and mafia families and how Harlem fits in.
I may have gotten the title from here, so thanks!

Finished 'Long Way Up' on the Harleys and Rivians and while it started off slow / unlikeable, I really got into it and dug in. The scenery and landscapes were fantastic. Almost sad it finished up so fast.

It made me look into the Livewire motorcycles...but then I saw the price and I stopped that silliness.

Try Marc Travels
I lust for his bike ...but $44k Australian!!! .
The EV motorcycles are coming but too slowly for my limited riding life span. :cry:
Marc gets 300 km on a charge for peanuts cost other than an hour of his time on a fast charger ( think lunch ) and overnight wherever he sleeps and most often for nothing.
Think of what he has saved on his 50k km journey so far, no oil changes, no chasing fuel ( Noraly ), no brake issues due to energy recovery, - regen, thing is a rocket so he gets a thrill every time....sigh.

Happy I can still go 300 km for $11 on a bit of hydrocarbon for now

Last edited:
watching Long Way Around on AppleTV
1725760798294.png...quite a contrast to Noraly and Marc and Lavi & Ollie who do all the filming and post themselves while on the road.
Mind you it was a different world 20 years ago especially for the filming technology.
Still Ewen and Charlie are a travelling circus which has it's own appeal and do enjoy them both.

I got maybe 20 minutes into the first episode of season 2, of "Rings of Power" and just had to turn it off. Not sure if I'll bother going back to try again. I'm no Tolkien purist, but JEEZ.

I got maybe 20 minutes into the first episode of season 2, of "Rings of Power" and just had to turn it off. Not sure if I'll bother going back to try again. I'm no Tolkien purist, but JEEZ.
Lol. Yeah there are some obvious issues with the series, especially this season, but I'm still entertained. Plus not much else to watch that is current.

I'm currently on a rewatch of "Farscape" and "Space 1999."
Yeah I've been watching some older stuff. Mostly because I was curious what Angel Coulby was up to after Merlin, which got me into Innocent, and now the Tunnel. The Tunnel is very different then I expected, in a good way.

Season 4 started

Started off well! I’m into the books now too. Great series.

Watching Mr and Mrs Smith on Prime and it’s pretty good so far. I was prepared to switch it off if it was too “Hollywood” but it’s actually artistically decent!

Huge Tolkien fan and fantasy fan in general. Rewatched half of the 1st season before tucking into the first episode of s2, it was 'okay'. So far it's not gripping me like the 1st season did, we shall see.

Huge Tolkien fan and fantasy fan in general. Rewatched half of the 1st season before tucking into the first episode of s2, it was 'okay'. So far it's not gripping me like the 1st season did, we shall see.
FKN garbage.

Amazon needs a complete overhaul. Their DEI crap is destroying them and amazing IPs.

They retconned Warhammer 40k to have female custodes.
There is a massive fanbase that will not tolerate destruction of the lore..... and nobody else cares.

This pursuit of the 'New Audience' is destroying all creativity and driving the fans away.

Star Wars, The Witcher, Lord of the Rings. Pretty much all dead because of this crap.

DEI.... Then don't watch if it so distresses your questionable sensibilities. We're ALL humans.

••••

I think the first season was very innovative tho partner who HAS read the Simarrilion ( sic ) is struggling.
Apparently Rings has an extremely long story arc being developed. I do like how Sauron is being portrayed as crafty and seductive.. 🍿
There are some well done origin stories that were never in the movies and some never in the books.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom