TV shows currently watching | Page 227 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Hadn't watched this in a while and really enjoyed it. Great backstories and insane conditions.
1722353147151.png
It was neat seeing the boats in Alaska.
Taking a break from Last Kingdom while the Olympics are on.

Last edited:
The Boyz - finished up the season was good as always, ah Homelander, S5 should be something!

Presumed Innocent - wrapped up, very predictable, just too drawn out, not enough meat, for a great supposed lawyer acts like an idiot, and still doesn't seem to know the law or how to use it.

Shetland - Really enjoy this, thanks for the reco. The Brits really have these Police Crime Drama's on lock. On S3 which has ramped things up a bit.

The Boyz - finished up the season was good as always, ah Homelander, S5 should be something!

Presumed Innocent - wrapped up, very predictable, just too drawn out, not enough meat, for a great supposed lawyer acts like an idiot, and still doesn't seem to know the law or how to use it.

Shetland - Really enjoy this, thanks for the reco. The Brits really have these Police Crime Drama's on lock. On S3 which has ramped things up a bit.
They're talking about a World War 2 spin-off of "The Boys" with Soldierboy and Stormfront.

The festival cut of "JourneyQuest" season 4 dropped last night, at GenCon, and I received my backer link to watch it. Guess that I'll be doing that today :)

Watching Will Trent on Disney+ it is a great show. Well written and good cast. Set in Atlanta about a dyslexic detective with a tough past

Last edited:
Despite it being a movie this is the conclusion of The Last Kingdom
Had a few technical issues initially but generally satisfactory.

Looking for multi-season bingeable series 🍿

Last edited:
I admit being a song n dance fan
This is really well cast given how iconic the characters are ...
Liza in profile and voice is just about bang on.
I was hoping to find Caberet in 4k to buy but no luck. I had a LaserDisc version that was terrific.
Enjoying the series so far ...

Last edited:
"The Umbrella Academy" season 4, on Netflix. Pretty much hit the ground running and is as weird as ever. you would think that they were done after the ending events of Season 3, but they found a way.

Been watching Shetland, good series. S7 the main character left and in S8 it has a different feel. Not sure if I like it. It's the current season so I will finish it.

The basis of Master of the Air...the real people. Well done - Spielberg directing and Tom Hanks narrating but it's the surviving vets that is most interesting...both the interviews and photos.

The basis of Master of the Air...the real people. Well done - Spielberg directing and Tom Hanks narrating but it's the surviving vets that is most interesting...both the interviews and photos.
Enjoyed that, thanks.

Behind her eyes.

It went weird quickly after #4.Give it a pass.

Back
Top Bottom