TV shows currently watching | Page 226 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

An adventure rider I enjoy
She did Iceland and enjoyed revisiting that and of course Norway which I love is her home base.

over several episodes. Get a good look at New Zealand ....sent it along to dottor
Nice to revisit

With Itchy Boots still recovering I've come to like Off She Goes laid back pacing.

An adventure rider I enjoy
She did Iceland and enjoyed revisiting that and of course Norway which I love is her home base.

over several episodes. Get a good look at New Zealand ....sent it along to dottor
Nice to revisit

With Itchy Boots still recovering I've come to like Off She Goes laid back pacing.

I like Ryuna.
She was an Olympic-level archer.
She also drops the F-bomb from time to time which I appreciate. :)

R1 Liz is my fave though.
Totally genuine and likeable.

Vikings and Valhalla ....9 Seasons. Better than GoT IMNSHO :sneaky:
Based in history, marvelous sets and cast. Amazing battles and the sets to go with them.

Should rank above Game of Thrones in my view. Now at 9 seasons total...
Based on actual events and people
Brilliantly executed
Cinematography is stunning,
Stunts like the London Bridge were outstanding executlon…
Characters like Godwin and many of the principle players, Leif Ericson are based in history instead of fiction.

To hell with Columbus..... the Vikings got to North America long before him.
I like this origin story much better... :D

And what could be better than an actual Viking in the lead in Valhalla
Full name: Frida Gustavsson....yeah really
ImageFull name: Frida Gustavsson.
Portrays: Freydis Eriksdotter.
Season/s: Season 1 (Valhalla) Season 2 (Valhalla) Season 3 (Valhalla)
First appearance: The Greenlanders.
Freyja, (Old Norse: “Lady”), most renowned of the Norse goddesses, who was the sister and female counterpart of Freyr and was in charge of love, fertility, battle, and death. Her father was Njörd, the sea god
Now of course I have to go back and binge Vikings. 🍿
I’ve two weeks of bachelorhood as Jude takes care of her brother post op.

Last edited:
All of "Z-Nation" has made it to Tubi, so I'm giving it a re-watch. Good to see some familiar faces and knowing that, for a while, someone I know had stead employment being the scenes.

Too good , a familiar face from Star Wars AND a true story. (y)
Feel good movie of the year !!!!
Last 2 minutes showing the real Trudy is brilliantly done and the casting for the movie just perfect.
Daisy Ridley's smile just lights up the screen. I really liked her in Star Wars and she was wonderful in this.

Last edited:
If you look at my earlier post you can see why I think the whole 9 season series is superior to GoT.
But start at Season 1

I'm a sucker for these and lots of seasons to watch
Lady brought a glass vase she bought with a potted plant in it for one pound ...with the plant.
Was going bin it after cleaning out the loft but heard the Road Show was coming so brought it along.
A one off René Lalique glass vase worth a mere 25,000 pounds and that was nearly 20 years ago. :oops:

Last edited:
Didn't know Peter Dinklage was in Vikings.

Also Katheryn Winnick is a very busy local girl from Etobicoke
Katheryn Winnick (born December 17, 1977[1]) is a Canadian actress. She is known for her starring roles in the television series Vikings (2013–2020), Wu Assassins (2019), and Big Sky (2020–2023), and her recurring role on the television series Bones (2010–2011). She also starred in the films Amusement (2008), Choose (2010), A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III (2012), The Art of the Steal (2013), Polar (2019), and The Marksman (2021).
1721638183897.png

If you look at my earlier post you can see why I think the whole 9 season series is superior to GoT.
But start at Season 1
I only see 3 seasons so far. There are more?

For me, the Last Kingdom was at the very top. We enjoyed each episode and didn't want to see it end. The Vikings and Valhalla is really close.

There was also a spoof on the shows that was really comical, forget the name now (Norsemen?) it was well done too.

For me, the Last Kingdom was at the very top. We enjoyed each episode and didn't want to see it end. The Vikings and Valhalla is really close.

There was also a spoof on the shows that was really comical, forget the name now (Norsemen?) it was well done too.

The books by Bernard Cornwell that Last Kingdom were based on are also a really good read.

Yes 6 Vikings, 3 Valhala but It should include the Last Kingdom as well which is 5 seasons I'll add to the list.
Was interesting to watch the the vikings and north american indians interact they used micmac language. Careful there is a spoiler.
Would be nice to know what really happened and when....we do know the Vikings got at least to Newfoundland and Cape Breton.
Time to retire the Columbus discovered nonsense. :D

Find it hard to remember there were only about 220 million on the whole planet in the time frame.

Last edited:
The books by Bernard Cornwell that Last Kingdom were based on are also a really good read
thanks that would be a good segue and I am far enought along on Fatal Shore about the convict era of early Australia to look forward to a change of scenery.

Segue from Vikings to Last Kingdom is fine.
It is far easier to make sense of Last Kingdom after watching the entire Vikings series.

The end of Vikings was well done despite some unevenness in the last couple of seasons.
Much preferred history to the Columbus discovery nonsense centuries later

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom