To be Canadian | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

To be Canadian

Nobbie ....the problem is with the politicians not the multicultures. Politicians foment discord and are taught as lawyers not to strive for consensus or compromise.
The US constitution once banned lawyers from politics and the combative, being an ******* is admirable shite that needs to be gone.
George Washington, and John Adams did not want to allow political parties....they had some damn good ideas early on.
••••••••••••
Mike Sarsaparilla and Rootbeer have been the same for decades!
It's not. It's similar but they in reality are not really close in taste.
Bundaberg Sarsaparilla Ingredients. Carbonated Water, Cane Sugar, Sarsaparilla Brew, (Water, Sugar, Molasses, Ginger Root, Sarsaparilla Root, Licorice Root Extract, Vanilla Bean Extract, Yeast), Colour (Caramel IV), Acid (Citric Acid), Preservatives (202, 211), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Sarsaparilla Flavour.

I'm Canadian, and white. My wife is now Canadian, but born in Tanzania, and black.
When we met in 2010, she was living in Hamilton, and I was in Brantford. When she came to Brantford she'd always point out black people because it was rare to see black people in Brantford. I would estimate (these numbers are only guesses from observation) it was 75% white, 0.5% black, 2.5% Asian, and 7% Indian, 15% native.
Now, we live in Brantford, and I'd estimate it is 8% white (seriously, I don't know where they all went!), 5% native, 5% Asian, 12% black, and 70% Indian. Almost every store or business, whether it's Pizza, a restaurant, Tim Horton's, Rona, Canadian Tire, whatever, almost all employees and Indian. We both find it really weird, like we've moved to another country without actually going anywhere. I don't think the government is being honest about how mane immigrant they have brought into Canadian. It can't be a million per year. It's more like 10 million.
What I find strangest about it is, where did the white people go?

For those brainwashed by media, let me preempt some comments. Nothing I said here is hateful. I have nothing against immigrants (I married one). I welcome all immigrants I meet. This is simply a surreal observation. I do have criticism, however, and it is for our government. They should have only aloud immigration quantities that our resources could handle, and only brought in more as resources allow. Instead, there's a strain on employment, a strain on housing, and a strain caused by foreign cultures clashing.

I'm Canadian, and white. My wife is now Canadian, but born in Tanzania, and black.
When we met in 2010, she was living in Hamilton, and I was in Brantford. When she came to Brantford she'd always point out black people because it was rare to see black people in Brantford. I would estimate (these numbers are only guesses from observation) it was 75% white, 0.5% black, 2.5% Asian, and 7% Indian, 15% native.
Now, we live in Brantford, and I'd estimate it is 8% white (seriously, I don't know where they all went!), 5% native, 5% Asian, 12% black, and 70% Indian. Almost every store or business, whether it's Pizza, a restaurant, Tim Horton's, Rona, Canadian Tire, whatever, almost all employees and Indian. We both find it really weird, like we've moved to another country without actually going anywhere. I don't think the government is being honest about how mane immigrant they have brought into Canadian. It can't be a million per year. It's more like 10 million.

For those brainwashed by media, let me preempt some comments. Nothing I said here is hateful. I have nothing against immigrants (I married one). I welcome all immigrants I meet. This is simply a surreal observation. I do have criticism, however, and it is for our government. They should have only aloud immigration quantities that our resources could handle, and only brought in more as resources allow. Instead, there's a strain on employment, a strain on housing, and a strain caused by foreign cultures clashing.

Soylent Green. White people are tastier. It’s like veal.

Lots of good ideas on what's being a Canadian is, the only thing that will prove it to me, is if you are willing to take up arms to defend your Canada and your fellow Canadians. Other than that, it's just some ideas on fluid culture. What's Spanish? What's being Polish? Is Warsaw same as Krakow? Is Scarborough same as Mississauga?

My mom and dad are from two random villages, the way they used to mock fight about the pure backwardness and downright disgust of the other village is comical. When I finally looked up how far they both are from each other: 7 Kms and they made it sound like the other person was from the other side of the moon.

Anyways...if you know the log driver's waltz, then you my friend is a Canadian to me (None of my relatives born here know it, so culture to me is just place, but more importantly time)

i live in a small northern Ontario town (it's not really northern Ontario, but Neil Young said it was, so it is) and EVERYONE is white protestant... EVERYONE.
They don't like me... I'm white as snow and was brought up protestant
That's pretty Canadian from what I've seen of "small town" Canada
When I lived on Bowen Island (known as granola island, the land of nuts, fruits and flakes) they hated me for the same reasons... only diametrically opposed... I was TOO protestant
Canadians are a fickle bunch....

i live in a small northern Ontario town (it's not really northern Ontario, but Neil Young said it was, so it is) and EVERYONE is white protestant... EVERYONE.
They don't like me... I'm white as snow and was brought up protestant
That's pretty Canadian from what I've seen of "small town" Canada
When I lived on Bowen Island (known as granola island, the land of nuts, fruits and flakes) they hated me for the same reasons... only diametrically opposed... I was TOO protestant
Canadians are a fickle bunch....
Hope Neil Young will remember Omemee is in the south.

My home away from home is in the north, 700 KM north of Toronto. It's 75% Euro-White, 15% Indigenous, 10% SE Asian and the balance a mix of of visible minorities. Most of the communities stick together as they do here in the GTA. They all seem to get along.

We don't have enough white breeding stock to fix our labour needs while contributing to CPP, OAS and other social services.

If we had mixed immigration there would hopefully be more assimilation and less anger. Much of the anger is stirred up by the politicians. While we focus on it we fail to notice the bandits dealing the good cards to their pals.

With the large number of immigrants coming in it isn't surprising there are bad ones. Since the government wants to appear competent it's in their best interest to bend the books.

As far as seeing immigrants taking a huge number of retail and service jobs it is possibly related to them coming from countries / cultures that didn't refuse any income?

How much white privilege is based on whites feeling certain jobs are beneath them?

I knew of a guy tight for money and offered a factory job paying more than his airport cart pusher work but he turned it down because having airport clearance made him feel important. Egos are expensive.

Meanwhile the eager immigrant piles away cash making $20 and hour while a less ambitious person spends $20 an hour on beer. $40 an hour difference in net worth per hour. A thousand hours a week moonlighting vs drinking beer puts the worker ahead by $40,000.

Not unlike my hood. In my high school year book there are 7 visible minorities in the 1200 students. When my kids graduated 10 years ago, that was 900 of 1200. Today it’s probably 1000.

We want a ever growing economy. We need ever growing population to grow the economy. To keep the population steady, every person has to have one off spring, to grow we need more.
White Canadians have a negative birth rate, by a LOT. Canadians as a whole are only a little bit negative growth... about 0.87. Japan is worse.
For positive population growth we need a birth rate of almost 2, every couple should have 3.5+ children.
Are you doing your part? How many kids you got?

Ya want a white Canada? start pumpin out the crotch daemons
... so unless you got 4 or more kids, STFU about immigration. Who do you expect to pay for your pension?

We want a ever growing economy. We need ever growing population to grow the economy. To keep the population steady, every person has to have one off spring, to grow we need more.
White Canadians have a negative birth rate, by a LOT. Canadians as a whole are only a little bit negative growth... about 0.87. Japan is worse.
For positive population growth we need a birth rate of almost 2, every couple should have 3.5+ children.
Are you doing your part? How many kids you got?

Ya want a white Canada? start pumpin out the crotch daemons
... so unless you got 4 or more kids, STFU about immigration. Who do you expect to pay for your pension?
At least 3 here.

Lots of good ideas on what's being a Canadian is, the only thing that will prove it to me, is if you are willing to take up arms to defend your Canada and your fellow Canadians.

Yea...I wouldn't get my hopes up. Didn't someone on here in the last 6 months say they knew a factory offering over $20 an hour and had interviews with 15 new immigrants and only 2 or 3 of them accepted the job because the rest all wanted to work for cash and didn't want to pay taxes? I think if Canada had a major problem most who have come here in the last 5-10 years would retreat back to their home country and wait it out to return to suck our resources again.

Yea...I wouldn't get my hopes up. Didn't someone on here in the last 6 months say they knew a factory offering over $20 an hour and had interviews with 15 new immigrants and only 2 or 3 of them accepted the job because the rest all wanted to work for cash and didn't want to pay taxes? I think if Canada had a major problem most who have come here in the last 5-10 years would retreat back to their home country and wait it out to return to suck our resources again.
They want cash because as foreign students they can’t show income above 20hrs a week.

If you look deeper, its more likely an employer offers them $12 to work for cash.

Lots of good ideas on what's being a Canadian is, the only thing that will prove it to me, is if you are willing to take up arms to defend your Canada and your fellow Canadians.
Amen.

IN PACE PARATUS

...You don't even know you're in a mixed marriage.

...Log Rider's Waltz AND The Sweater <-- although that's also generational but new generations have their own version.

...You think English and French are official languages until you visit Newfoundland.

...You can't even notice saying "eh." Except when in rural areas where it's properly "hey."

...Your heros are dead. Not they have died long ago, but they actually made the ultimate sacrifice. We don't treat "success stories" like heros

...You say "sorry," but you don't mean it.

Uhmmmm... who are we defending our proud and native land FROM?

Did you know the US war department has multiple battle plans, on the books today, to attack our proud and native land? Do you think Iran or Iraq does? How 'bout China? North Korea?
Canada has about 1/4 of the world's fresh water, most of the western US is going through a drought, that is getting worse with climate change, we already have a bunch of disputes about Great Lakes water with the US... that they are being belligerent about.
The only country that could attack us is US, and if you expect me to join up to fight the US comin north across the border... dream on. Maybe you could sell it as patriotic MAID.

We tend to give it away anyways.
Low royalties on natural resources and no effort to collect on clean-up.
In Alberta, the number of orphaned wells has increased from 700 to more than 8,600 over the last 10 years. PBO estimates the cumulative cost for orphan well clean-up, on a national level, to be $361 million as of 2020. PBO estimates the cost of orphan well clean-up in Canada to reach $1.1 billion by 2025.25 Jan
Not supporting champions ( Nortel ), why invade when it can be purchased or stolen

The bottled water companies are already stealing millions of gallons a month.

Uhmmmm... who are we defending our proud and native land FROM?

Did you know the US war department has multiple battle plans, on the books today, to attack our proud and native land? Do you think Iran or Iraq does? How 'bout China? North Korea?
Canada has about 1/4 of the world's fresh water, most of the western US is going through a drought, that is getting worse with climate change, we already have a bunch of disputes about Great Lakes water with the US... that they are being belligerent about.
The only country that could attack us is US, and if you expect me to join up to fight the US comin north across the border... dream on. Maybe you could sell it as patriotic MAID.
They don’t have to attack us, just make us Cuba North until we pack it in.

Back
Top Bottom