The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 315 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Really?!! I tried selling my Versys 1000 last year and was asking $5k for it….no takers. I decided to keep it for an east coast trip I’m doing this summer but after the trip is done I’ll want to sell it again. If Covid pricing is still in effect maybe I’ll finally get my $5k!
well... I said asking price not selling

What year/miles is your versys? :unsure:

and why you selling if you dont mind me asking

well... I said asking price not selling

What year/miles is your versys? :unsure:

and why you selling if you dont mind me asking

2013 with 40,000kms. Never dropped, slip on pipe, Givi touring windscreen, crash bars, top case….I think that’s it.
Selling because I bought it so my wife could come with me more often, but since getting the Mustang she has zero interest in going for a ride. We’re going to throw it in the trailer and bring it out to the east coast and use that for getting around instead of disconnecting the RV from the truck, but aside from that it won’t get used much.
It’s a great bike, don’t get me wrong, but if I’m going for a solo ride and looking at that vs the CB1000R, it’s going to be the one left sitting in the garage.

Sorry @bigpoppa but I gotta disagree with you on this one.
15 year old bike bike with 36,xxxkms with an asking price like that? It might be in the high range of ‘fair market value’ but I wouldn’t call it reasonably priced, certainly not a deal.
I half agree. But when half the members in the thread are salivating over an old vmax with 100000km for 2500...

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

2013 with 40,000kms. Never dropped, slip on pipe, Givi touring windscreen, crash bars, top case….I think that’s it.
Selling because I bought it so my wife could come with me more often, but since getting the Mustang she has zero interest in going for a ride. We’re going to throw it in the trailer and bring it out to the east coast and use that for getting around instead of disconnecting the RV from the truck, but aside from that it won’t get used much.
It’s a great bike, don’t get me wrong, but if I’m going for a solo ride and looking at that vs the CB1000R, it’s going to be the one left sitting in the garage.
The versys just never were popular I guess. But you have a lot of bike there for someone for 5000.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I’m so close to finish a 2013 vstrom 650 15k km. $6000 with centre stand, heated grips, handle guards, tall windscreen, extra lights, crash bars, pannier rack, skid plate, rox risers…just bags are missing. They’ll keep it until I get m2 so will be no extra cost for me to haul it. No truck owner friend sorry. Hopefully price is good.

I’m so close to finish a 2013 vstrom 650 15k km. $6000 with centre stand, heated grips, handle guards, tall windscreen, extra lights, crash bars, pannier rack, skid plate, rox risers…just bags are missing. They’ll keep it until I get m2 so will be no extra cost for me to haul it. No truck owner friend sorry. Hopefully price is good.
Where is it located? There are a bunch of people who offer transportation+diagnostic services as well...

@frekeyguy might still be doing this

Thanks!
I'm not sure that very much transfers over from the 1st gen to the 2nd gen and besides... I only have a 1 car garage, so no more bikes for me:)
Leave it in my garage then and I get to borrow it if I ever need a trip that requires side bags on short notice (so I don’t have to put the ones on the XR that are still new in wrappers).

Leave it in my garage then and I get to borrow it if I ever need a trip that requires side bags on short notice (so I don’t have to put the ones on the XR that are still new in wrappers).
lol
Looking at the size of your garage, I would take you up on that if you lived closer!
My tiny garage is the only thing holding me back from more bikes.

Back
Top Bottom